Forums > General > Lamborghini Sesto

LAMBORGHINI SESTO
Previous | 123 | Next

Production has started... Start saving - 8)

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

For some reason that looks even better now than when it was first unveiled.

Serious want

--

Your opinion is very important for me. Thank you please.

I don't like it.

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 316d

Mark BT52 said...

I don't like it.

+1

I'll believe the weight when someone else gets it on the scales...

Pretty car though.

Mark BT52 said...

I don't like it.

--

I think that is actually my favourite EVAR car.

--

Cheers

Rich

I don't like matte paint, and I really don't like Lambos current Chavy styling look.

Plus - the door mirrors are on wrong:

:lol:

27Gilles said...

Mark BT52 said...

I don't like it.

I still don't get that picture.

But the car looks like an explosion in an origami factory.

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 316d

Nevermind, Mark:lol: Regarding the shape of the car, when I first saw it I wasn't to sure about the shape. But in time have come to appreciate it. Possibly gives hints as to the forthcoming Gallarddo successor.

The Reventon however was awful:(

--

Some real world ground clearance would be nice

ilmostro said...

I don't like matte paint, and I really don't like Lambos current Chavy styling look.

matte paint?

--

Cheers

Rich

ilmostro said...

Plus - the door mirrors are on wrong:

:lol:

true. i prefer the styling of the older lambos like the miura, countach and diablo. what about the murcielago? do you like the styling?

--

Pain don't hurt

I don't like it, it's trying WAY too hard. It looks like some kind of abomination that Reverie or Masonry would put out.

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

I like it but is it road legal? I seem to remember reading it won't be, if so DO NOT WANT.

I love the Murcielago LP640 and LP670-SV. But as much as I love Lambo, I cannot stand these pointless special cosmetic editions. They announced that they are going to build Indonesian Gallardo edition:shock:

--

Apart from the short back end, I likes it.

--

This ^

It'd be a bugger to wash :lol:

B_T_S

--

There's no replacement for displacement

I can't remember the last time I saw a car and thought it looked out of proportion and just plain wrong from nearly every single angle, so well done to Lamborghini!

--

Cheers,

Mike.

I don't like it either. The first Gallardo has been their best go at a wee supercar so far imo. Keep the mad stuff for the V12s :).

--

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.

Previous | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular