Forums > General > Lamborghini Sesto

LAMBORGHINI SESTO
Previous | 123 | Next

Production has started... Start saving - 8)

--

Definition of an optimist… "A person who thinks he can just afford to run a second-hand Aston Martin"

For some reason that looks even better now than when it was first unveiled.

Serious want

--

Your opinion is very important for me. Thank you please.

I don't like it.

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 320d MSport

Mark BT52 said...

I don't like it.

+1

I'll believe the weight when someone else gets it on the scales...

Pretty car though.

Mark BT52 said...

I don't like it.

--

Definition of an optimist… "A person who thinks he can just afford to run a second-hand Aston Martin"

I think that is actually my favourite EVAR car.

--

Cheers

Rich

I don't like matte paint, and I really don't like Lambos current Chavy styling look.

Plus - the door mirrors are on wrong:

:lol:

--

Waiting for the Technological Singularity.

27Gilles said...

Mark BT52 said...

I don't like it.

I still don't get that picture.

But the car looks like an explosion in an origami factory.

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 320d MSport

Nevermind, Mark:lol: Regarding the shape of the car, when I first saw it I wasn't to sure about the shape. But in time have come to appreciate it. Possibly gives hints as to the forthcoming Gallarddo successor.

The Reventon however was awful:(

--

Some real world ground clearance would be nice

ilmostro said...

I don't like matte paint, and I really don't like Lambos current Chavy styling look.

matte paint?

--

Cheers

Rich

ilmostro said...

Plus - the door mirrors are on wrong:

:lol:

true. i prefer the styling of the older lambos like the miura, countach and diablo. what about the murcielago? do you like the styling?

I don't like it, it's trying WAY too hard. It looks like some kind of abomination that Reverie or Masonry would put out.

I like it but is it road legal? I seem to remember reading it won't be, if so DO NOT WANT.

I love the Murcielago LP640 and LP670-SV. But as much as I love Lambo, I cannot stand these pointless special cosmetic editions. They announced that they are going to build Indonesian Gallardo edition:shock:

--

Apart from the short back end, I likes it.

--

This ^

It'd be a bugger to wash :lol:

B_T_S

--

There's no replacement for displacement

I can't remember the last time I saw a car and thought it looked out of proportion and just plain wrong from nearly every single angle, so well done to Lamborghini!

--

Cheers,

Mike.

I don't like it either. The first Gallardo has been their best go at a wee supercar so far imo. Keep the mad stuff for the V12s :).

--

I often drive for a road travel

Previous | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular