Forums > General > FAO off of Focus 69

FAO OFF OF FOCUS 69
Previous | 1 | Next

We're looking for somewhere to stay on Friday night near Lyon on our way to the Three Valleys. Got any suggestions? We're leaving Calais around 8:00am and want to be in Reberty village lunch time Saturday.

--

Ben

You lucky bugger. I won't be able to go skiing this year :cry: as I'll be way too busy and also taking holidays in Italy before starting a new job.

Anyway, look below for my suggestions:

If you want a chain hotel

Take a Prestige ;)

My new place from Monday

Not in Lyon, buy very easy access to the A42 - direction ski

Always go through Booking as you get the best prices. All the hotels above have quick access to the motorways.

If you want my advise on other hotels, don't hesitate. I'll try and look as often as poss ;).

--

I can only please one person a day. Today is not your day and tomorrow don't look good either.

focus69 said...

You lucky bugger. I won't be able to go skiing this year :cry: as I'll be way too busy and also taking holidays in Italy before starting a new job.

What with getting a free Mustang too, it obviously sucks to be you! :lol:

Your new hotel has an interesting theme!

Interesting isn't the word. Try 'Unique' ;).

--

I can only please one person a day. Today is not your day and tomorrow don't look good either.

Oooh interesting stuff. We're thinking of taking our first driving holiday this year, possibly down that way. Either that or further up towards Strasbourg

focus69 said...

Take a Prestige ;)

My new place from Monday

Always go through Booking as you get the best prices. All the hotels above have quick access to the motorways.

If you want my advise on other hotels, don't hesitate. I'll try and look as often as poss ;).

Excellent, thanks. We like the look of your new hotel.

Updated January 9, 2013 at 8:14 PM

--

Ben

The Hilton website can be translated into English UK and English US with slightly different text on each one. Never seen that before.

Ben__B said...

focus69 said...

Take a Prestige ;)

My new place from Monday

Excellent, thanks. We like the look of your new hotel.

Shame I won't be there. Have fun and tell me what you think (good & bad). Break a leg ;).

--

focus69 said...

My new place from Monday

Wouldn't want to be a room cleaner there, every spec of dust would stand out like a sore thumb!

--

Entirely pointless

Made good time so we pushed on to Chambery in the end, so we only had a short hop to the resort.

--

Ben

Ben__B said...

Made good time so we pushed on to Chambery in the end, so we only had a short hop to the resort.

:( So you didn't enjoy my lovely city. Anyway, have fun in the slopes :D.

--

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular