Forums > Thread archives > Top Gear Episode 3rd March

TOP GEAR EPISODE 3RD MARCH
Previous | 12 | Next

Heads up for the new series

- USA Road trip with the SRT Viper, Lexus LFA, and the all-new Aston Martin Vanquish

- A 2013 Shelby GT500 races against the train heading from Wembley to Milan. Will the honor of Top Gear, proving that cars are better than trains, defended or lost? Find out soon...

- Making a people carrier for the senior population

- Sensible Kia cee'd (c-apostrophe-d) test where the new generation Kia cee'd was reviewed and even pitted to a game of car rugby...

- Pagani Huayra

- Toyota 86

- Hot hatch comparison between the Ford Focus ST, Renaultsport Megane, and the new Vauxhall Astra VXR

- a car that Jeremy Clarkson fits...

- Africa Special

Top Gear Series 19 coming on BBC January 27 at 8: 00 PM

Looking forward to the USA Road Trip and the GT500 race versus the train episodes

Updated March 3, 2013 at 7:51 PM

--

Roadgoing Group A racecar

Dan Webster "Your car actually sounded quite good from up there"

Thanks for the headsup. Was wondering when it will be back on. 8)

New Top Gear Season pics - Kinda spoilers

Some of them are epic. Love the Bentley and the Fiat Multipla for pensioners.:lol: That Rover grill was genius.

kad said...

New Top Gear Season pics - Kinda spoilers

Some of them are epic. Love the Bentley and the Fiat Multipla for pensioners.:lol: That Rover grill was genius.

The Bentley into a WRC car will be....'interesting' :P

--

There are a couple of videos in youtube of the Bentley in the Sweet Lamb stage. It goes pretty fast.

kad said...

There are a couple of videos in youtube of the Bentley in the Sweet Lamb stage. It goes pretty fast.

Rally Giant :)

Can't help but think of this guy!

--

I hope they give the Pagani a proper review!

Marv said...

I hope they give the Pagani a proper review!

In the first episode Marv!

"1/7. New series. The motoring magazine returns. Jeremy Clarkson attempts to build a car that is even smaller than the Peel P50 and then tests it out on the streets of London before pitching his concept in the Dragons' Den. James May puts the Bentley Continental GT Speed through its paces by taking it on a rally stage, while Richard Hammond drives the new Pagani Huayra hypercar before handing it over to the Stig. Golden Globe-winning Homeland star Damian Lewis goes for a spin in the Reasonably Priced Car"

--

Tomorrow's episode

GT500 Mustang race episode to Milan is the week after

--

Only watched the road trip parts and Ffwd'd the studio chat. Which car would you have out the three? Aston for me I reckon - quite liked the Vantages I've driven ( conceding I've not tried a Lexus or Viper :) )

Hope they make a good showing of the GT500 in next week's "race"

--

LFA without any shadow of doubt! Love 'em.

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

duncs500 said...

LFA without any shadow of doubt! Love 'em.

+1

I wasn't sure when it was launched but that engine sounds glorious. Hope it's not the last time we see the V10.

--

Kintegra y0!

LFA.

Definitely not in yellow though.

Interesting - everyone seems to go for the LFA - not keen on the looks myself but I guess it's the engine noise. The Aston just seems more of an old-skool muscle car to me....though I'd struggle to distinguish it from most other Astons of the last 10 years....plus I'd prefer a manual box like the old v12 Vantage I drove

--

One for Simon69 with the V8 Ford this week :)

Clarkson in the GT86 as well and Amy Macdonald as the SIARPC.

I enjoy the 'races' ....even though they are staged

As Faithless say......Sunday 8pm....

--

Sounds like a good episode, Amy Macdonald's a proper car nut too8)

--

Entirely pointless

Mike1215 said...

Only watched the road trip parts and Ffwd'd the studio chat. Which car would you have out the three? Aston for me I reckon - quite liked the Vantages I've driven ( conceding I've not tried a Lexus or Viper :) )

Hope they make a good showing of the GT500 in next week's "race"

I'd have the Aston too. It's the best evolution of that shape so far. Don't think I'd have one over an F12 though.

Updated February 8, 2013 at 11:44 AM

--

just the tip

ukpete said...

Welcome back Pete :)

I saw her on G Norton show before Xmas - what Ferrari does she have?

--

Mike1215 said...

ukpete said...

Welcome back Pete :)

I saw her on G Norton show before Xmas - what Ferrari does she have?

Haven't been away from the Evo forum, just forgot about this little corner:)

Not sure what Ferrari she has, on BBC Breakfast a while ago she was talking about getting a racing license though.

--

Entirely pointless

She has a 458.

--

just the tip

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular