Forums > Moaning forum > Those that should have retired years ago......

THOSE THAT SHOULD HAVE RETIRED YEARS AGO......
Previous | 1 | Next

Anyone work with someone older than 73 ?

The engineer is question is always moaning, comes in to the office every morning and sprays his Lynx deodorant stinking out the office for most of the day :roll:

He often recalls stories of the cars he worked on and how they did it 50 bleeding years ago.

According to the boss he doesn't have to work, God knows how his Wife fills her time.

Updated January 8, 2013 at 7:23 AM

Courtesy of sniffpetrol... :lol:

--

Whiskey is my yoga

_Mick_N said...

According to the boss he doesn't have to work...

Probably one of those that firmly believe the second they stop working, they'll drop dead. He's probably right.

--

Cheers,

Gwaredd

steelesigns.co.uk

Gwaredd said...

_Mick_N said...

According to the boss he doesn't have to work...

Probably one of those that firmly believe the second they stop working, they'll drop dead. He's probably right.

It's surprising how many men who are really into their work end up dropping dead when they finish. It happens a lot in my industry.

The key is to not love your work more than you love being at home, and retire as soon as it is viable to do so! :)

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

We used to have a cleaner at work, Harry. Harry was 93. We had no running water upstairs (the shop floor) so to clean it he'd fill a bucket downstairs, and bring it up. When i say fill, I mean he'd put about 1/2 and inch in. (No giggling at the back). He was useless, but he was also 93, so we felt we couldn't sack him.

He used to holiday in Antigua twice a year.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular