Forums > Moaning forum > Colds...

COLDS...
Previous | 1 | Next

:roll: Getting boring now. It's not debilitating, but I'm getting tired of not being able to taste food, and blowing my nose.

I'm not very good at being ill.:(

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

I've got one of those not-quite-sore throats, a bit of a sniffle and a headache. I wish it would either turn into full blown ghey AIDS or GTFO.

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

Mine started as a sore throat, and now it's just been a head cold for about a week. Blocked sinuses etc. Nicely timed for while I was on holiday.:evil:

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

I think I might be the worst at being ill. Thankfully she is rather forgiving.

I have zero time for other people's illness though. Including her.

I'm an arse, i know.

MTFU

and if that doesn't work

--

Your opinion is very important for me. Thank you please.

I have just realised I have a cold, as of yesterday. Getting on the bike and struggling to hit 20 kph was one sign, crawling back to the car and being unable to stand without gripping onto something was another and waking up this morning to find Ms JL on the sofa in an attempt to escape my snoring was yet another.

As is feeling a bit crap and narky.

Stupid apathetic illness. Either make me properly sick so I can stay at home, or fvck right off and stop interfering.

JL said...

As is feeling a bit narky.

How could you tell the difference ? ;)

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

The normal thick layer of self-satisfaction that underpins my narkiness isn't there, and has been replaced with dizziness, self-pity and the occasional urge to weep.

:lol:

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

You'll be pleased know mine has pretty much gone now.

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

In other "I'm-such-a-dumbass" news, I've discovered that pills like Sudafed actually DO make me feel better when I have a cold. I've always been of the belief for some reason that they don't do anything that paracetamol and/or ibuprofen can't handle already. I've been wrong. Being ill is much easier now.

Likewise, got a cold and actually taking something for it this time round.

Day nurse is ace.

Night nurse made me sleep for 12 hours, woke up groggy and still feel half asleep now.

Futile thread.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular