Forums > Moaning forum > How can someone be this useless!

HOW CAN SOMEONE BE THIS USELESS!
Previous | 1 | Next

Long story short, a friend of my dads said he would paint my dads place as a kind gesture since my dad has helped him out a lot by giving him money when he needed it and a place to stay etc.
End result:

It's fvcking awful, my phone ran out of battery before I even got to the really bad bits but the light switches, mirrors, cupboards, light fittings, floors are all covered in paint.
The actual horror bit is in the other rooms which have the ceiling, walls and skirting board all in different colours so it looks a right mess at all of the boarders.
My dad is clearly pretty upset so I told him that I would repaint and touch up all the rough areas once my exams are done this week.
Only thing I'm worried about is how to remove all the paint from the inside of the light fitting and switches and its on there pretty hard now.

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

Use a wallpaper scraper to gently scratch the paint off the fittings, it usually flakes off pretty easily. Just go steady with it.

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

Looks like a swanky pad.

--

It's not a Golf

NotoriousREV said...

Use a wallpaper scraper to gently scratch the paint off the fittings, it usually flakes off pretty easily. Just go steady with it.

If I'm gentle enough it shouldn't scratch the glass round the windows and mirrors right?

I reckon it will take me longer to fix this than it would have taken to mask it all up and paint it properly :roll:

He also messed up the exterior of surgery. The wood is really old on the ledge there (about 300 years) so rotten. Rather than sawing it off before he painted and repaired it, he painted everything but the rotten ledge. Then sawed off the ledge, got sawdust everywhere on the freshly painted bits which are still wet before painting it all over again.
Looks terrible up close.

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

This stuff (brick acid) works well at getting paint off glass/walls/plastic fittings/skirting boards etc. Just apply it, leave for an hour then wipe off with an old cloth. Saved my bacon a few times.

Admit it, you did that and your dad's making you fix it. ;)

--

Entirely pointless

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular