Forums > Moaning forum > Disappointment

DISAPPOINTMENT
Previous | 1 | Next

now has a new definition.

I ordered Subway online, just a 6" turkey sub for New Year health reasons, but was in too much of a rush to do anything more than just click OK each time a new screen came up, thus forgetting to put any veggies in.

A small piece of soft brown bread with a few slices of turkey in is not included in the category of "Satisfying Lunches What I Have Had" and I now feel like weeping.

Ordering a sandwich online?

What a lazy bast......! :D

Including Subway in your New Year health regime is bound to result in disappointment!

--

Cheers,
Mike

I'm convinced I could do without the meat or the cheese and just have all the green stuff and it would taste just as good. However, I always end up ordering the 12" BMT, toasted with cheese with all the salad. You wouldn't believe the calorie count on that bad boy.

--

Out of step with the forum.

I've only ever lost weight after having a Subway. Through a week of hardcore food poisoning.

Updated January 7, 2013 at 12:01 PM

I meant to include a ;) after the "New Year health" thing - anyway, Subway isn't that bad if you stay away from the dressings and cheese etc.

Lazy, maybe, but I hate talking on the phone to people who still think the phone is some form of witchcraft, or alien technology.

By limiting my interaction with the inadequates, my life becomes that bit more bearable.

Updated January 7, 2013 at 11:51 AM

One 6" will always be a disapponment.

Two footlongs is my normal choice, but only with a BOGOF voucher.

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 316d

Mark BT52 said...

Two footlongs is my normal choice

ORLY?

--

Out of step with the forum.

Jobbo said...

I've only ever lost weight after having a Subway. Through a week of hardcore food poisoning.

I used to quite like a Subway until I got my first ever bout of food poisoning from one. Just the smell as I'm walking past one gives me the boak these days.

--

I often drive for a road travel

NotoriousREV said...

Mark BT52 said...

ORLY?

My my. You are a greedy boy.

JL said...

now has a new definition.

I ordered Subway online, just a 6" turkey sub for New Year health reasons, but was in too much of a rush to do anything more than just click OK each time a new screen came up, thus forgetting to put any veggies in.

A small piece of soft brown bread with a few slices of turkey in is not included in the category of "Satisfying Lunches What I Have Had" and I now feel like weeping.

Karma for ordering teh ghey sandwich.

BMT or chicken teryaki or I'm oot.

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Trust me, I learnt a lesson today. Try and do a good thing and you WILL be arse-raped for it. Never again.

Mark BT52 said...

My smuttyrequoteometer has just gone mental. :?

Mark BT52 said...

Two footlongs is my normal choice.

:)

--

BMW Car Magazine

Either meatballs or steak and cheese please.

6" Herb and Cheese.

Onion, Jalapenos, Gherkins, BBQ sauce, Chilli Sauce.

Ta.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular