Forums > Moaning forum > Unintentionally funny people

UNINTENTIONALLY FUNNY PEOPLE
Previous | 1 | Next

One of MrsREV's mates was having a rant on FB about the large number of Polish kids that are now at her kids schools and how none of the parents she saw this morning "spoke English".

One of the comments below was "its there world now not ares".

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

When I was a kid, the local library had a notice referring to 'BOOKS IN POLISH'. For years I thought they were talking about some of the books being taken away to be polished.

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

I remember when my mother took me to primary school and all she could do is smile and say "hello". :lol:

To quote Jimmy Carr:
"If someone can come to a foreign country and "take your job" working in a second language......then you're a bit shit!"

--

Cheers,
Mike

Remembering the past once again. Those days was memorable .

Great comment is very good.

Dem fckers shud lern 2 speek Inglish. Dey ignant.

--

Jobbo said...

caneswell said...

To quote Jimmy Carr:
"If someone can come to a foreign country and "take your job" working in a second language......then you're a bit shit!"

That'll be me then (the foreigner bit)!

Updated January 7, 2013 at 12:25 PM

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Your English is shocking as well Alex, surprised you can even get by.

JL said...

I know. I just fake it by adding in posh sounding glottal stops to every other word. People assume I must be saying something important and dare not ask for clarification. Worked well so far.

--

DeskJockey
---

JL said...

I know. He doesn't even end all of his sentences with "innit" and doesn't add the word "like" every 3rd word. Very poor.

--

Jobbo said...

Dey tuuk arrr jeeerrrbs

Deey tukk rrrrr jbsssssssssss

:lol:

I sometimes think Alex moderates his knowledge of the English language down to a level that we can understand :lol:

I'm curious - is there anywhere a native any of the Scandinavian countries that doesn't speak perfect English?

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

I can vouch for the Finns - perfect English across the board in my experience

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

Delphi said...

I'm curious - is there anywhere a native any of the Scandinavian countries that doesn't speak perfect English?

Yes, DSales.... but then we've all agreed he's made up.

--

Entirely pointless

Delphi said...

Look no further than our current Nato secretary general (former Danish PM Anders Fogh Rasmussen) or the current Udenrigsminister Villy Søvndal (Minister for Foreign Affairs).

--

DeskJockey
---

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular