Bit of a shame if it is IMO.

--

MarDoubleT

"Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races."

I hadn't noticed that :oops:

Shame, 'cos it ain't so catchy.

--

Nuts on the road

Doesn't quite have the same ring to it. :?

Who reads the magazine anyway :roll:

:lol:

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

If you're referring to 'the fastest car reviews and news', I very much doubt it - I suspect that's just for the website, given that the feature stories are generally (sensibly) reserved for the magazine itself.

It's also a pretty false tag line for the website. It's hardly ever the fastest site to bring new news or car reviews is it? Plus fast = sh1t in terms of quality etc.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular