Forums > Moaning forum > Clothes that don't fit

CLOTHES THAT DON'T FIT
Previous | 12 | Next

I appreciate I'm a funny shape, but why are shirts all cut massive at the waist, tight on the shoulders, and too short?
I've tried going up a size and getting the "tailored fit" ones, but they just have tight arms.
What gives?

And why do all trousers fall down or have comedy Simon Cowell waists?

And you can stick your Carrot Cut jeans up your arse.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

I tried "tailored fit" off the shelf shirts recently. Blind tailor maybe. Apparently a 16" neck = 40" chest. So they looked ludicrous on me with my 36" sparrow chest.

I'll stick to ordering mine online in future.

36" chest, did you go through pubity ? :D

_Mick_N said...

36" chest, did you go through pubity ? :D

Do you mean puberty? Did you go to school?

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

If your recent posts are anything to go by, probably the same school as your Mum :(

I'm going to say this to you one time, Newey. You've insulted my wife on here once and now you've insulted my mother. Neither of them are to defend themselves and, as such are off limits.

Now, I want an apology from you for both insults.

--

Jobbo said...

Is Mick's surname actually Newey and is he actually a car designer?

O.M.G.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Why post so much about your family on here then, you open yourself up :roll:

Family off-limits then, sorry, can I take the piss out of your wallpaper ?

I have no problem with people taking the piss out of me, that's par for the course and I easily give as good as I get at that. Personally insulting members of my family is not par for the course and won't be tolerated. We will not have this discussion again.

--

Jobbo said...

well this thread got awkward.... back to the case at hand just take the clothes to a seamstress/tailors and get them to fix it I can never find shirts that fit me properly so always buy one size to big and get it fitted it normally costs about £5

I heard that Mick called your mum a slag :(

You should hear what mick's mum says about all your mums.

That's cause she's a slag

Swervin_Mervin said...

I tried "tailored fit" off the shelf shirts recently. Blind tailor maybe. Apparently a 16" neck = 40" chest. So they looked ludicrous on me with my 36" sparrow chest.

Have you tried T.M. Lewin, Mike? I'm an odd shape (16" collar, 40" chest and relatively short arms). They have shirts that fit me. They're well made and comfortable too.

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

Evostick said...

That's cause she's a slag

How dare you, etc etc

Delphi said...

Swervin_Mervin said...

Have you tried T.M. Lewin, Mike? I'm an odd shape (16" collar, 40" chest and relatively short arms). They have shirts that fit me. They're well made and comfortable too.

These days Andy I tend to stick to the Tailor Store online. Good prices and it keeps your measurements making it dead easy to order again. I don't wear shirts that often mind, so it's no biggie really.

Finding jeans in a waist size less than 30" is a more common problem :P <Awaits a fresh Micking> ;)

Got to love the old mum jokes! :lol:

Updated January 7, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Bear of Batley said...

Got to love the old mum jokes! :lol:

Agreed.

Apparently young mums aren't quite so funny though.

Evostick said...

I heard that Mick called your mum a slag :(

I heard that Mick is Rev's Mum.

--

Romantic BDSM

Gloucester's answer to Eddie Jordan

Si_ said...

And why do all trousers fall down or have comedy Simon Cowell waists?

And you can stick your Carrot Cut jeans up your arse.

Jeans are impossible. I cut down from a Mick-approved 36" waist to a 30", but my legs don't fit in anything now, no matter whether they're skinny, tapered, straight or boot.

Generally the more expensive brands like Citizens of Humanity fit me best, but I struggle to justify £200 on a pair of jeans...

--

Food | Large format print & graphics

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular