Forums > General > 3 Series GT

Previous | 1 | Next

Not sure this is a niche that is needed.

What Car, or maybe BMW said...

The 3GT hatch promises greater practicality than the existing saloon and coupe models, and a more compact package than the estate.

Did the 5 GT sell that well?

Updated January 5, 2013 at 4:37 PM

Cake both possessed and consumed

You can't even buy an Estate (Wagon) 5 in the US, only the GT. I think I saw two in 2012 :?.

Marketing= identifying what people need/want, before they know they need/want it.

Provided it has a 'premium' (read as German) badge these days and is economical to run, it'll sell.

Oh, BTW, when my dad bought his S-class, we had a seat in a 5 gt. We didn't test drive, but it was a really nice place to sit.

:?: Don't golf clubs fit in the saloon?

Nuts on the road

focus69 said...

:?: Don't golf clubs fit in the saloon?

Gold Bats chap, the club is where you exercise your loud jumper and throw balls into the lake while talking about Gin and Tonic

My Glass is always half full

So it's just a 3 series hatchback...

When will they realise that mid/large hatchbacks aren't cool? They just make people think of vauxhall cavaliers, sierras, lagunas etc...

The GT variets are a lot more comfortable than the regular saloon or estate cars though. The 5GT I sat in was more on par with a 7 series than a 5.

How about not having a sig at all?

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular