Forums > General > 3 Series GT

3 SERIES GT
Previous | 1 | Next

Not sure this is a niche that is needed.

What Car, or maybe BMW said...

The 3GT hatch promises greater practicality than the existing saloon and coupe models, and a more compact package than the estate.

Did the 5 GT sell that well?

Updated January 5, 2013 at 4:37 PM

--

You can't even buy an Estate (Wagon) 5 in the US, only the GT. I think I saw two in 2012 :?.

Marketing= identifying what people need/want, before they know they need/want it.

Provided it has a 'premium' (read as German) badge these days and is economical to run, it'll sell.

Oh, BTW, when my dad bought his S-class, we had a seat in a 5 gt. We didn't test drive, but it was a really nice place to sit.

:?: Don't golf clubs fit in the saloon?

--

I can only please one person a day. Today is not your day and tomorrow don't look good either.

focus69 said...

:?: Don't golf clubs fit in the saloon?

Gold Bats chap, the club is where you exercise your loud jumper and throw balls into the lake while talking about Gin and Tonic

--

My Glass is always half full

So it's just a 3 series hatchback...

When will they realise that mid/large hatchbacks aren't cool? They just make people think of vauxhall cavaliers, sierras, lagunas etc...

--

Cheers

Rich

The GT variets are a lot more comfortable than the regular saloon or estate cars though. The 5GT I sat in was more on par with a 7 series than a 5.

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular