Forums > General > How do sending a fax from my computer?

HOW DO SENDING A FAX FROM MY COMPUTER?
Previous | 12 | Next

Any suggestions?

My agency require a fax of my timesheet but appear to have not noticed that I don't live in the 1980's. (apparently I can't telex it either)

Thanks, geeks.

--

Romantic BDSM

Gloucester's answer to Eddie Jordan

Can you not scan and email?

Is efax still going?

--

Out of step with the forum.

efax.com

--

Nope, has to be fax. No email address provided.

--

Romantic BDSM

efax.com

--

£7.50 to send one fax a week! :shock:

'kin ell!

--

Romantic BDSM

If you don't have a multi-function printer which will fax then why not just do it from your client office?

--

Tim

M135i 8 Speed Auto. Alpine White. Faster than Yu.

Here

--

NotoriousREV said...

Here

Nice recommendation. :roll:

--

Romantic BDSM

I looked at that a few years ago and eventually gave up - I could not find any way since my PC has been connected with an ADSL box, I could not find any appropriate software (like the ones existing for modems).
Only solution was to print and then go and fax from a Post office.:shock:

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

Efax works on Android or iPhones, install the app, take a photo of doc, push it through the app and it comes out of the FAX machine the other end. Simples :)

Don't most laptops have built in fax/modems.

Jimmy choos new computer

Cheers

Steve

Jimmy Choo said...

NotoriousREV said...

Here

Nice recommendation. :roll:

So I recommend one and that's apparently too expensive. Then I tell you to search for a free one because I've only ever used efax and I get the rolly eye treatment.

What's your fax number, I'll fax you a moon on a shitty stick.

--

carlos said...

Efax works on Android or iPhones, install the app, take a photo of doc, push it through the app and it comes out of the FAX machine the other end. Simples :)

If Jimmy looked at the above he could recieve your shitty fax*

* assuming the choo's have a smartphone :D

carlos said...

carlos said...

If Jimmy looked at the above he could recieve your shitty fax*

* assuming the choo's have a smartphone :D

I suggested efax 3 times. Frankly, he can go fax himself.

Updated January 5, 2013 at 9:36 PM

--

Well, after some research I've discovered efax. They also do a 30 day free trial. I shall try that.

I'm surprised that none of you have used it.:roll:

Oh, and Steveo, a friend of mine still has one of those!

--

Romantic BDSM

Tell the company to get up to date with emails or they'll quickly loose a lot of business.

Orange Cola said...

Tell the company to get up to date with emails or they'll quickly loose a lot of business.

75% of the financials I deal with cant/wont except scanned and emailed doc's but will take a fax :roll: and I am talking about some of the biggest companies in the world.

I have to do 3 time sheets, and so far nobody has told me wether or not I'm DIW.
I should get paid sometime in the next week or two - that'll be the acid test.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular