Forums > General > Millionaire boy racers - ugly supercars

MILLIONAIRE BOY RACERS - UGLY SUPERCARS
Previous | 1 | Next

money cant buy taste. this statement couldnt be more valid when watching millionaire boy racers. i think the arabs only buy cars because of their price not because of personal preference. for example a hamann g-class. the g-class is an awesome car but the body kit and polished wood inspired paint is simply vulgar. what do you think? do arabs buy cars because of taste or image?

:0,s:0,i:88&tx=132&ty=20">

--

Pain don't hurt

All fir coat and no knickers as my mother would say.

Money can't buy you class and these nouveau riche cretins proved the point wonderfully well during last nights program. That G-Wagon and the chrome wrapped SLR illustrate your point beautifully.

It's all for show just like buying sh1t loads of champers for the hangers on while they have red bulls and J20

Updated January 4, 2013 at 10:00 PM

that link was suposed to be the g wagen but i dont think it worked. the orange 599 aswell nearly made me puke. oh and lets not forget the matte pink phantom. well at least i can know what i ate yesterday

--

Pain don't hurt

Vulgar. Plain and simple.

too true you wouldnt find an oil sheik driving a classic shelby cobra. actually the cost a lot so probably :lol:

--

Pain don't hurt

Whilst you are on Cameron, you might as well click here too.

Cheers.

mik said...

Whilst you are on Cameron, you might as well click here too.

Cheers.

Motion seconded. Spill the beans please

slightly, extremely embarassed. didnt know you had to post the car you owned onto the thread... sorry to all who thought i owned the rs200 :oops:

--

Pain don't hurt

McSwede said...

All fir coat and no knickers as my mother would say.

Money can't buy you class and these nouveau riche cretins proved the point wonderfully well during last nights program. That G-Wagon and the chrome wrapped SLR illustrate your point beautifully.

It's all for show just like buying sh1t loads of champers for the hangers on while they have red bulls and J20

I actually think the chrome SLR was the best looking of the lot. The two white Ferraris had owners that ruined the cars.

At one time if you owned a supercar it stood out because of it's a rarity.Nowadays with so many on the road, owners are having to bling them up to make them stand out.

McSwede said...

All fir coat and no knickers

:?:

--

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.

I think its unfair to say that only Arabs do this - I've seen bad taste super cars driven by all colours/creeds.

Football "players" tend to be the worst.

But as per my other thread post - who cares where they are from or what they do, the poor cars need saving. I am going to set up a charity to rescue them all. Like the WWF but with more petrol or something...

--

Bunta's Tofu

Bunta said...

I think its unfair to say that only Arabs do this - I've seen bad taste super cars driven by all colours/creeds.

But as per my other thread post - who cares where they are from or what they do, the poor cars need saving. I am going to set up a charity to rescue them all. Like the WWF but with more petrol or something...

stephen ireland for example does support your case of footballers having terrible taste. you should google his r8 its vile.

--

Pain don't hurt

p7ulg said...

At one time if you owned a supercar it stood out because of it's a rarity.Nowadays with so many on the road, owners are having to bling them up to make them stand out.

thats what im saying. to them its all about the image on the program isnt it? they dont care about the looks or performance because they just want to look cool. if you really loved supercars you wouldnt be swapping them out every other day. you would get one you really loved like an f40 or koenigsegg (with that kind of money) and would keep it stock instead of turning it into some matte painted mess.

--

Pain don't hurt

Cameron_Hill said...

you should google his r8 like all R8's its vile.

Corrected that for you.

Cheers

Steve

Bunta said...

:shock:

Watched it this afternoon, I can understand why the residents were moaning.

Suprised someone ain't got killed yet.

_Mick_N said...

Watched it this afternoon, I can understand why the residents were moaning.

Suprised someone ain't got killed yet.

because they were all racists and had to find something to hide the fact that they just hate arabs

--

Pain don't hurt

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular