Forums > General > Citroen C6

Previous | 1 | Next

Updated January 4, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Your link doesn't work and this is a repost :roll:

:lol: ;)

Bloody nice cars though!

And 'meh' has a brand-new definition :lol:

Much blasphemy ensued, and some menace, which I stopped by dismounting and opening the carriage door, and intimating an intention of mending the road with his immediate remains, if he did not hold his tongue. He held it.

... the working link

IIRC it's not really a repost as the previous report was about discontinuation of UK import, whereas here it's about the real end.

It's a shame that more and more Citroens are just Peugeots in disguise - the DS5 not having hydropneumatic suspension is outrageous.

Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

Special would have been a better description would it not?

Bunta's Tofu

Has it gone yet ?

-- / Installations / Support / Training
evo featured Renault Megane R26 (c) Barry Club.

No mourning from me. I've never 'got' these cars.

240PP said...

No mourning from me. I've never 'got' these cars.

Nuts on the road

evo - August 2012, Page 23.

The Clio 200 - has gone :(
The ST220 - has gone :(
The Golf R - is HERE!

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular