Forums > General > 24 mth lease deals

24 MTH LEASE DEALS
Previous | 12 | Next

Quite tempting

http://www.nationwidevehiclecontracts.co.uk/Citroen_DS3-16_eHDi_Airdream_DStyle_Plus-38267.htm

For my daily commute to work just the saving in fuel every month would pay for the car.

Sell Fugly and buy a fun car for the garage.

Woman in the office has one, in banana yellow, she's getting about 50-52mpg

:shock: they are giving them away.

Thats a good deal innit.

No bluetooth stereo tho?

I driven a couple and they are a nice drive, and for my current commute ideal really and I wouldn't notice any change in my pocket.

SimonB said...

Thats a good deal innit.

No bluetooth stereo tho?

I've never used my phone in the car and only really listen to the radio. I'm sure you can spec it up as an option though.

Mick - could you put up with 0-60mph in 11.3 secs ?

There are cheaper ways to drive something slow.

I don't seem to enjoy cars these days :(

So whats total cost for 2 year lease then

4762? Seems good - obv plus servicing / tyres.

Having spent 4 months driving something of similar performance the answer is: you can just about put up with it, but it's horrible at least in the case of trying to drive it on busy motorways at rush hour as fast as possible. If you drive in a more relaxed manner, you might not care.

EDIT: Apparently the 90bhp model remaps to 120bhp and the 110bhp model remaps to 145bhp.

Updated January 4, 2013 at 12:37 PM

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

Hi Mick.

I got the 110bhp Dsport Plus for the missus in September and it's been great averaging about 58mpg. Fully maintained it's £186 per month for the following company. It comes with everything you need bar heated seats and sat nav.

DS3 Deal

Updated January 4, 2013 at 1:08 PM

Didn't really like the one I hired but hey, it's cheap.

Hope you don't like to carry coffee or bottles of water - must be one of the few new cars on sale with no cupholders at all.

It's not that cheap when you can get an SLK for £229 a month over 2 years.

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

Jobbo said...

It's not that cheap when you can get an SLK for £229 a month over 2 years.

Link please

Now and then you can get the Sport model for the same price CLICKY

Not as cheap as it seems though, bigger deposit

Not as cheap as it seems? I can lease you the moon on a stick for a mere £199+VAT if sir would be interested...

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

My budget for the moon on a stick is sadly only £175 +vat :roll:

--

A yellow loltus

Jobbo said...

Not as cheap as it seems? I can lease you the moon on a stick for a mere £199+VAT if sir would be interested...

What colour is the stick?

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

Pearlescent.

--

A yellow loltus

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular