Forums > General > Jaguar F-Type

JAGUAR F-TYPE
Previous | 1 | Next

As a result of working in Coventry I am fortunate to regularly see prototypes and test mules of new Land Rover and Jaguars on my drive in.
This morning I passed a white Jaguar F-Type V8 S convertible and I WANT ONE!
The rear end is very sleek with the LED tail lights looking very sexy (well..as sexy as tail lights can look). The front, on the other hand, is very aggressive, reminding me a lot of the XKR-S.
The car itself seems wide and very very flat, so it certainly has road presence.
So now all I need to do is find £80 grand.. sigh.

you should have a camera-phone primed and ready when driving, or it didn't happen, and for the sake of decency, you're DIW.

phut said...

you should have a camera-phone primed and ready when driving, or it didn't happen, and for the sake of decency, you're DIW.

Err no, you should not have a camera phone primed and ready when YOU are driving!
I regularly see land rovers and jag's covered in white tape or paisley wraps on the A46 to Coventry... including the F-type. However this is the 1st time I have bothered to share anything because I thought this was actually worth sharing.

I will try not to take it personally that you might think I would be sad enough to make this up...

I work on the Warwick Uni campus and commute from Stratford-Upon-Avon down the A46, I'll back him up :)

I'm really warming to the new Range Rover looks fantastic, the DRL's look fantastic even though they are a tad over the top.

Draavig said...

phut said...

Err no, you should not have a camera phone primed and ready when YOU are driving!
I regularly see land rovers and jag's covered in white tape or paisley wraps on the A46 to Coventry... including the F-type. However this is the 1st time I have bothered to share anything because I thought this was actually worth sharing.

I will try not to take it personally that you might think I would be sad enough to make this up...

The reply you quote is entirely sarcastic, very few posts on here are particularly serious :)

He's definitely DIW if he's actually offended. But, spotted without pictures threads are pointless.

Welcome to the forum BTW! :lol:

Dr.(tbc) Alex said...

He's definitely DIW if he's actually offended. But, spotted without pictures threads are pointless.

DIW? Dead in the water? :oops:

Next time I will hold the steering wheel with my knees and get a whole set of action shots...the blue flashing lights in the back ground will likely create a nice ambiance worthy of Instagram!:roll:

Thankyou for the welcome, I will try not to bite next time.. been getting Evo since it was err Performance car, but haven't been active on the forum really.

Anyway..the Jag was still awsome.. so there! ;)

Draavig said...

DIW = "Doing It Wrong"

Draavig said...

Dr.(tbc) Alex said...

Next time I will hold the steering wheel with my knees and get a whole set of action shots...the blue flashing lights in the back ground will likely create a nice ambiance worthy of Instagram!:roll:

Thankyou for the welcome, I will try not to bite next time.. been getting Evo since it was err Performance car, but haven't been active on the forum really.

Anyway..the Jag was still awsome.. so there! ;)

I thought Performance Car kind of merged with Car, and Evo was a completely new mag back then no?

--

securitycheck said...

I love the way that half the people on here design F1 cars for a living. :roll:

I thought Performance Car kind of merged with Car, and Evo was a completely new mag back then no?

I can't remember exactly what happened.. but as far as I am aware most of the people behind it came to Evo.. pretty much the same writers... and that is why when they are referring to the history of Evo car of the year, they will some times go back further and refer to Performance Car of the year..
John Barker can answer this question.. it was with performance car that he put a 911 in a ditch if memory servers correct.. :)

Updated January 4, 2013 at 3:31 PM

However I think there was one year (97 or 98?) when Performance Car had been swallowed up by Car and EVO didn't yet exist when COTY was effectively in Car.

I remember John Barker being in the test and Setright mentioning something about him being a 'fine young driver' or something like that.

Updated January 4, 2013 at 3:42 PM

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 320d MSport

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular