Forums > General > 1966 911 to frozen North

1966 911 TO FROZEN NORTH
Previous | 1 | Next

Think this is similar to our very own Dave's journey...

Impressive8)

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Bloody brilliant.

Makes me want to do that in my 968!

Nice 8)

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

"All the windows were frozen solid, too, apart from the windscreen. But in such a deserted land, it’s only necessary to look ahead…"
:lol:

--

The Evo forum really is a shadow of its former self. I remember when the internet was for the elite and now they seem to let any spastic on.

IaFG Supercharged Muppet Division

Awesome 8)

I'd like to do something like that with the family but the Wife went in to panic mode when the fuel light came on the Jag half way up the Hardknott Pass, it ain't going to happen :)

What an awesome trip and an amazing photo of the lights 8)

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

Makes your trip look futile Dave ;)

The pic with the northern lights is particularly 8)

I need a set of 16"s with studded tyres!

Would I do that trip without a working heater, no :lol:

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

I'd like to do something like that with the family but the Wife went in to panic mode when the fuel light came on the Jag half way up the Hardknott Pass, it ain't going to happen

time to trade her in for a fun one.

--

Hmmmmm BO! BO! Chick.............. Chick a chickaaahhh!

Very 8)

The few times I've driven in Rovaniemi (the missus has family there), I've really had the urge to just point the car northwards and just keep going to the Nordkapp.

Might have to look into the driving times a bit more seriously to see how long it would actually take (and then convince the missus that it would be a better thing to do than just drive around an see her family

Updated January 4, 2013 at 3:20 PM

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular