Forums > General > I should like this, but I don't

I SHOULD LIKE THIS, BUT I DON'T
Previous | 1 | Next

For sale

Should really like this more, don't know if it's the poor photos or the colour combination, but shocked to say it does nothing for me:shock:

It's a lot better looking than the 599. Plus 730 bhp is pretty astonishing for a non one million pound plus supercar.

--

3 - 2 - 1 - Go.................

Dr.(tbc) Alex said...

It's a lot better looking than the 599. Plus 730 bhp is pretty astonishing for a non one million pound plus supercar.

Other than lack of exclusivity, it's probably got the measure of the Aston One-77 in every way.

Prove otherwise, evo magazine ;)

Updated January 3, 2013 at 3:23 PM

--

Yes, yes, yes, I'm doing that all the time. You don't have to remind me every 10 seconds.

I have to disagree too, I do quite like it

£50k premium. Nice

N said...

£50k premium. Nice

Or wait a couple of years?

--

3 - 2 - 1 - Go.................

Alan said...

I have to disagree too, I do quite like it

That's what I mean Ferrari's latest incarnation of their quintessential front engined coupe should evoke more than a "quite like"

Totally dump photos to try and sell that sort of car:?

Black is a bad colour for it as well. Hides all the neat details in the shadows. I'd have one in one of those Blueish silvers they do.

Updated January 3, 2013 at 3:52 PM

--

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.

Looks like a generic Korean/Japanese car. Which is fine if it was K/J, but a Ferrari should be special.

Must admit, I'm just not a Ferrari fan - they leave me cold. But a Lambo <rubs thighs>

As stated earlier it's a bad colour with poor photos to try and show off the lines and details of the car.

Could do better!

Swervin_Mervin said...

Totally dump photos to try and sell that sort of car:?

Yep, four shoddy camera phone pictures should be good enough for selling a £250k+ car :lol:

--

Yes, yes, yes, I'm doing that all the time. You don't have to remind me every 10 seconds.

I've recently fallen in love with 550s again. Such a simple shape compared with modern Ferraris, but still beautiful, exciting and yet understated. Everything a Ferrari GT should be IMO.

--

Entirely pointless

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular