Forums > General > I dreamt..........

I DREAMT..........
Previous | 12 | Next

Had a proper weird dream last night, a potential buyer came over to look at the Jaguar S Type R I was selling I gave him the keys and I got sidetracked by one of the kids who was stealing next doors wheelie bin.

When I returned, the engine was out the Jag and he was removing the main harness. Apparently it was his right as a potential purchaser of the car to do any checks he wanted.

I didn't see the funny side of this but the potential purchaser was laughing in my face, his humiliation of me didn't go down to well with my mate Malcy who proceeded to hit him that hard, his feet left the ground several feet......

I then woke up, I'd just like to know if it meant anything. :D:?:

_Mick_N said...

You should have kept it!

I used to see the new owner more or less daily on my route home, not seen him for a month or so now though. I wonder if he has tucked it away for winter.

_Mick_N said...

I got sidetracked by one of the kids who was stealing next doors wheelie bin.

You live next door to Orange Cola AICMFP.

--

This ^

Weirdly, I dreamt about the A8 last night!
(someone was stealing the engine out of it)

Updated January 3, 2013 at 2:27 PM

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 316d

_Mick_N said...

It probably means you feel let down by your mother or something.

--

Large format print & graphics

That is an odd one. I had such a pathetic dream the other night, I was walking up to the shops at Fleet services and was texting on my phone. A bloke walks past me with the upgrade to mine. Out of embarrassment I shoved it back in my pocket. I then proceeded to have a fight with him in WH Smith, but it wasn't phone related.

Strange.

No idea, but I woke up with my finger jammed in my nose this morning.

--

Out of step with the forum.

''I didn't see the funny side of this but the potential purchaser was laughing in my face, his humiliation of me didn't go down to well with my mate Malcy who proceeded to hit him that hard, his feet left the ground several feet......

I then woke up, I'd just like to know if it meant anything. :D:?:''

Probably means your mate Malcy could clean up in the world of Boxing.

Updated January 3, 2013 at 3:10 PM

--

PaulJ

He would like you to think that but during a stag do in Bratislava his glass chin was exposed.

My missus told me this morning that I had apparently attacked her with a cowboy rabbit cuddly toy last night, I just presumed a cat was somehow involved. Must find out exactly what I did.

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

My requote finger is itching

_Mick_N said...

My requote finger is itching

I saw rabbit written down and wondered if it was sensible leaving it there :lol:

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

_Mick_N said...

I wonder if he has tucked it away for winter.

Yeah definitely, because it's such a rare and valuable classic :lol:

--

It's not a Golf | Neither is this

I had an odd dream just before New Years Eve, i had some rather nice cheese and was a bit drunk.

I was being chased through a forest by Philip Scofield in a very terminator 2-esque way. Very disturbing.

--

Do not act as if thou wert going to live ten thousand years. Death hangs over thee. While thou livest, while it is in thy power, be good.

You've all been listening to this 5hit way too long.... :?

Sundayjumper said...

_Mick_N said...

You beat me to it:lol:

--

A yellow loltus

Foz said...

Sundayjumper said...

_Mick_N said...

You beat me to it:lol:

Some things need to be preserved for future generations.

--

Out of step with the forum.

Sundayjumper said...

_Mick_N said...

It didn't work when it was cold or slippy. He had 5 other cars if I recall.

Anyway didn't you buy a car cover for your Galactic mileage Porsche ? :lol:

Did you also have a subsequent dream, where both of your cars were reliable ? :lol:

--

It's not a Golf | Neither is this

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular