Forums > General > Want more than words can say...

WANT MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY...
Previous | 1 | Next

You can keep your Unimogs...

I've always felt adults spending a fortune on Lego was ludicrous - not any more! 8)

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

They do quite a few architecture models now, some cool ones. I've just ordered a few of the new Technic motoX bikes, since you bring the subject up 8)

Brum brum

i'm trying to get my mitts on one of those^ to build @ work (i work so hard....), or one of the ol' williams f1 models.

Can't wait for the nephew to be old enough for Lego Technic stuff.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

I can't resist posting a picture of the first Ferrari 599 I bought 8)

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

The Technic stuff is ace. The architecture stuff looks dull beyond words.

--

She's built like a steakhouse but she handles like a bistro.

pilouil said...

I can't resist posting a picture of the first Ferrari 599 I bought 8)

is that actually meant to be a 599? or did you you assemble it wrong :lol:

--

How about not having a sig at all?

[old fart]

I remember when Lego was about using your imagination to build anything, not blindly folwing a pre defined set of instructions to build one thing.

[/old fart]

;)

Mito Man said...

is that actually meant to be a 599? or did you you assemble it wrong :lol:

:lol: it's officially approved by Ferrari - the picture is not from mine and it's missing the decals.

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

Matt Sketch said...

[old fart]

I remember when Lego was about using your imagination to build anything, not blindly folwing a pre defined set of instructions to build one thing.

[/old fart]

;)

Ironically, thats part of my job now :lol:

phut said...

i'm trying to get my mitts on one of those^ to build @ work (i work so hard....), or one of the ol' williams f1 models.

8)

Matt Sketch said...

[old fart]

[/old fart]

;)

But that isn't true, though, is it? Lego has always been sold in kits to build specific items, which you would usually build first then amalgamate the entire set into your existing collection to then build whatever you wanted.

--

She's built like a steakhouse but she handles like a bistro.

Save a bit more money and get one of these.

That way the fun doesn't stop once you've built it ;)

Eventually you can make it all fancy like this:

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular