Forums > Moaning forum > People pulling out of side roads right in front of me

PEOPLE PULLING OUT OF SIDE ROADS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME
Previous | 1 | Next

And then doing 25mph in an NSL. And then putting full beams on when I overtake.
See also the twunt in the white body kitted Polo mit bonnetscoopen who I nearly t-boned in the family wagon the other day. I shouldn't have braked.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

I had this on the way to work this very evening. Do they think we'll just stop for them? Bloody cvnts.

I can't wait unt we can have machine guns on our cars like in mad max ;). Alex88, will that invalidate our insurance???

Kill them all :evil:

--

Nuts on the road

fit some drls so people can see you coming.

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

Try riding a bike in this weather, I swear they're waiting for me to get nearer before they set off. I run with main lamps on, and wear high viz vest..go figure.

Barry said...

Try riding a bike in this weather, I swear they're waiting for me to get nearer before they set off. I run with main lamps on, and wear high viz vest..go figure.

Ok, I forgot to say that I ride to the station on a 125. It may not be a beast like yours, but I'm as buggared as you if hit :evil:. Bloody motorists.

--

Nuts on the road

Never ever drive in India if this annoys you.

It seems to be against the law to even glance up the road you are turning into - pull out with gay abandon and assume that whatever may be currently on the road and perhaps doing a significant speed will either slow down or swerve around you.

As you may imagine this results in 2 things

a) interesting driving
b) a lot of fatalities on the roads

Maybe it was a mistake to replace my bike with a faster one :?

Cheers, Rich

--

having sex with three hookers at once and getting your mother to watch a video of it to score you on technique afterwards

Can I add bikes with no lights on, especially learners on "trials bikes" in the wet.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

Given all the near misses that I experience, I've just bought myself a Veho Muvi to use as a dashcam. Small enough to hide, decent enough quality to use as evidence and it was only £30.

My Dad had an accident a few weeks back. Basically he was in the left-hand lane of 2 coming up to a set of lights (right hand lane being a filter lane for those turning right at the lights). Bloke in right-hand lane flashes a car coming the other way to let him into a car park, who immediately drives into the front of my Dad's Jag. The dickhead's opening gambit was "I had right of way because that guy flashed me through, didn't you see me?" :roll:

And on the subject of young bikers, there's a lad near me on some 125 crosser thing that rides like a loon. The tyres are the skinniest I've ever seen on a powered bike and I've been behind him on bends and the thing is squirming around like you wouldn't believe. He also rides practically touching the rear bumper of the car in front and overtakes in really inappropriate places. When I find out which house he lives at, I'm going to tell him, in detail, the stories of my friends who died on bikes.

--

She's built like a steakhouse but she handles like a bistro.

focus69 said...

Barry said...

Ok, I forgot to say that I ride to the station on a 125. It may not be a beast like yours, but I'm as buggared as you if hit :evil:. Bloody motorists.

I ride the little Fazer600 to work, its no beast but its big enough that motorists *should* see it coming, with two decent headlamps lit up! :?

I never underestimate other people's complete and total disregard for my safety.

When I was learning to drive it was hammered into me to constantly be aware of traffic around me and potential hazards - by the standards of driving I can observe on a daily basis I assume that was something special.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Likewise DJ, I still work off the "everyone is a moron" principle, as they do appear to be just that..

First words my bike instructor said, when we started on road training - "If the indicator is going all it means is, the bulb works"

So true.

Barry said...

Likewise DJ, I still work off the "everyone is a moron" principle, as they do appear to be just that..

No question about that here, it's patently obvious by the way almost every single inconsiderate tw@t drives...

Cheers, Rich

--

having sex with three hookers at once and getting your mother to watch a video of it to score you on technique afterwards

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular