Forums > Moaning forum > Stupid aftermarket DRLS

STUPID AFTERMARKET DRLS
Previous | 1 | Next

Look sh1t, especially with a bulb out already.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

Si_ said...

All LED DRLs look sh1t

EFA

--

Out of step with the forum.

NotoriousREV said...

Si_ said...

All LED DRLs look sh1t

EFA

Aye.

Don't see why we even need them. Why don't they just have the headlights on all the time like wot BMWs do? :?

It's the fog light replacements which have been irritating me this week. I saw a set on a Corsa which already had several "bulbs" out.

--

Along with the o/s dipped beam. N/s on full.

--

The number of cars running round with just one headlight at the moment is ridiculous. A symptom of how hard they are to replace on modern cars?

--

NotoriousREV said...

The number of cars running round with just one headlight at the moment is ridiculous. A symptom of how hard they are to replace on modern cars?

Or just the owners who don't check to see if anything is blown ;).

--

Nuts on the road

What Mervin said.

Why can't all or most cars just have auto HID headlights? I know cost of production and replacement is one major factor but they are as bright but less annoying or bling and last for a while (the ones of my old Civic lasted the entire duration I had the car, 5 years, and I used them a lot).

Updated January 3, 2013 at 1:49 PM

focus69 said...

NotoriousREV said...

That's always been the case though, but I don't remember there ever being so many running around.

Maybe I've just become sensitive to it?

--

Dr.(tbc) Alex said...

What Mervin said.

Why can't all or most cars just have auto HID headlights? I know cost of production and replacement is one major factor but they are as bright but less annoying or bling and last for a while (the ones of my old Civic lasted the entire duration I had the car, 5 years, and I used them a lot).

You are rite buddy.
host for travellers

NotoriousREV said...

focus69 said...

NotoriousREV said...

That's always been the case though, but I don't remember there ever being so many running around.

Maybe I've just become sensitive to it?

More and better road lighting and permanently illuminated instrument clusters may contribute, likewise fewer police stops for faulty/incorrect lights, but mostly I think it's down to the loss of common sense and people taking responsibility for themselves and that someone (else) is always to blame. I could be wrong, it may be that the percentage of arseholes is the same as it's always been, but with the number of cars on the road increasing all the time you are more likely to see one than you were.

--

A Christ is for life, not just for dogmas.

Get in the back of the van

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular