Forums > General > One-77 vid

ONE-77 VID
Previous | 12 | Next

Want x eleventy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3m4DCL0nwk

Think I'd still buy a Pagani over one, but that's not really the point, is it?

Updated January 2, 2013 at 9:13 PM

--

Entirely pointless

The one-77 is famous for its sh1t gearbox - for the price they should have tried harder...

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

Spectacular

Loved the video, what a great noise it made and the front facing camera shots of Harry giving it the berries through north Wales were spectacular. The only disappointment was that Harry hasn't covertly filmed it using his now patented camera glove as used on the two seater f1!

Sounds alright eh? 8)

Love the way it is constantly spinning them up in that weather - looks great too (barring the fact the spoiler is a bit comically small - as noted by others)

Harry even did an emergency start at the end of the vid, as per your default evo forum vid requirements, Mik :D

Great vid from Harry as always. Wales looks bloody brilliant.

I don't care if it's two Ford V6's cable tied together, that doth sound fantastic 8)

Not too sure about the silly little spoiler, or the fact that for a front engined car, it has no storage space (where do you put your luggage if you want to take it for a drive on European roads for a week?)

I can almost forgive it all of that because the engine sounds great. And it looks a bit different to all the other Aston's currently on sale.

So who is going to mention that that Harry has a strange way of saying Titanium? :lol:

--

Yes, yes, yes, I'm doing that all the time. You don't have to remind me every 10 seconds.

Great vid - not sure about the car myself, the funny cuts around the headlights kinda mess the front up for me.

Still - very cool all the same.

--

Bunta's Tofu

Marv said...

1. Harry even did an emergency start at the end of the vid, as per your default evo forum vid requirements, Mik

2. So who is going to mention that that Harry has a strange way of saying Titanium?

1. Never let it be said they don't listen to their customers ;)

2. Marv is bound to blurt it out ;)

Fab car, great vid, and again they use all my usual bike run roads, from Bala over to Nant Gwynant, Llanberis and Capel Curig! I can only agree with Harry on that area though, its gorgeous..

The rear view seeing the suspension doing its thing my inner geek loved 8)

If I was a gzillionaire & had £25m+ to spend on cars I might buy one but even with a £100m+ euro millions win I can't see me buying one:lol:

--

A yellow loltus

I hate the colour and the Jobbo-ed interior. Also, the long oval steering wheel looking really weird.

The noise is lovely but (IMO) it's not that special to warranty the price tag. Then again, I'm poor :(

--

3 - 2 - 1 - Go.................

8)

Super vid ever by Lord M. I really like it, and I'm glad to see Aston executing it correctly.

I also prefer the interior to the ones Pagani does.

All in all though the Zonda is still number one:

Zonda > One-77 > Huayra

Just wish more people has specced sensible interiors on Zondas, it's going to be a nightmare finding a decent one when I can afford it.:D

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Marv said...

Not too sure about the silly little spoiler, or the fact that for a front engined car, it has no storage space (where do you put your luggage if you want to take it for a drive on European roads for a week?)

This occurred to me too. V12 GT car with no luggage space? What's the point?

May as well be in a X-Bow.

--

This ^

240PP said...

Marv said...

This occurred to me too. V12 GT car with no luggage space? What's the point?

May as well be in a X-Bow.

This times eleventy.

I know the myth is the billionaire sends his belongings ahead in the chauffeured Phantom or Rangey, but it really annoys me on an engineering level that this is SO badly packaged. A car with that big a footprint really should be able to fit a bigger boot than an Elise.

It's arrogant, like the clearly under-developed gearbox. "Hey, look the guys who buy these things to store and hang on their wall, don't care, so neither do we."

The Ford GT also annoyed me for its wilfull lack of practicality with its equally ludicrous storage pouch and doors that require an extra 4 foot of parking space on EACH side of the car, but at least that was not priced at £1.2M...

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

It's a stunningly perfect car, the engineering and showiness of it is brilliant.

A lack of luggage space is a real shame though as even a fancy expensive set of fitted luggage could have surely been fitted in?

Gordon Murray must lie awake grinding his teeth over it :lol:

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

Even Pagani have a nice storage area for their fitted luggage on the Huayra.

Updated January 3, 2013 at 3:41 PM

--

Yes, yes, yes, I'm doing that all the time. You don't have to remind me every 10 seconds.

I'd rather have a one off Zonda - that would be rarer. ;)

--

Bunta's Tofu

Nice man bag too ;).

--

3 - 2 - 1 - Go.................

People who buy the one-77 are probably mostly interested by the fact that everybody will know how much they paid for it.
So logically Aston's design effort has been concentrated on engineering the price tag.
Reminds me of the MercMac SLR.
Instead I would have liked to see a new Bulldog 8)

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

Bunta said...

I'd rather have a one off Zonda - that would be rarer. ;)

:lol:

The Huaryrara is growing on me. I still prefer the Zonda, but in the right colour combination, the Hyaura looks good to my eyes:

--

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular