Forums > General > DRIVE Channel on Youtube & Koenigsegg

DRIVE CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE & KOENIGSEGG
Previous | 123 | Next

Just giving you guys a 'heads up' in case you may be interested in this.

Teaser Video

DRIVE, the leading automotive channel on YouTube, today announced a partnership with Swedish hypercar manufacturer Koenigsegg Automotive AB to produce an online video series exploring the outer limits of innovation in the automotive industry.

The series, Inside Koenigsegg, debuts January 8, 2013 on YouTube.com/DRIVE. It will provide, for the first time, a look behind the scenes at Koenigsegg and examine how innovation within the highest echelon of sports car manufacturers will affect the broader automotive world. Company founder and principal, Christian Von Koenigsegg, hosts this nine-part series, which was produced at Koenigsegg headquarters in Angelholm, Sweden.

Inside Koenigsegg will feature Koenigsegg's latest hypercar, the Agera R, which is listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the fastest two-seat production vehicle from 0-300-0 kilometers per hour -- an extreme test of a sports car's acceleration, chassis, and braking capability -- a feat the Agera R accomplished in 21.19 seconds. This is Koenigsegg's fourth Guinness World RecordTM since 2003.

Nice one. Something to look forward to!

Talking of the Drive channel, Chris Harris has turned into a lazy turd and not produced any video content since 21st November. Thoroughly unacceptable behaviour ;)

I thought they already did a documentary about koenigsegg a few month ago where they look behind the scenes at how the cars are made with the owner as well as the new Agera?

Or was that not Drive?

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

Mito Man said...

I thought they already did a documentary about koenigsegg a few month ago where they look behind the scenes at how the cars are made with the owner as well as the new Agera?

Or was that not Drive?

Yes it was drive. I guess both Drive & Koenigsegg got such a great positive response from that documentary that they decided to carry on further.
Hopefully, these new videos will be as good as that.

lots of videos get called teasers when in reality theyre far far from it. this on the other hand :twisted:

Drive - Inside Koenigsegg - Part 1

Part 2

Part 3 - Paint Job

Really enjoying these, keep them coming.

Looking forward to watching these.

I'll use the Virgin Tivo Youtube app to watch these! :lol:

Part 4 - feels like a million bucks

Loving these, thanks for the reminder.

Impressive

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

These are some of the best videos on the tube imo

Part 5 - The Ultimate Test Drive

You know in part 4 where they show those aluminium buttons where the light passes through tiny holes? I just realised my Macbook Air has that very same feature for the camera LED and microphone :lol:

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

These are fantastic, as a company they seem more down to earth than Pagani and what a great looking car.

--

Bunta's Tofu

Due to the way Pagani seemingly tries to dry hump his cars when he talks about the design this is by far the new Must Have supercar for me.

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

episode 6 of 9 - Inside the Brain of a Swedish Bombshell

Previous | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular