Forums > Moaning forum > Work

WORK
Previous | 1 | Next

Or more specifically, that after nearly 2 weeks off, I'm glad to be back at work so I can relax again.

A house full of other peoples kids breaking stuff constantly (not just toys, that's a given, but things that require professional plumbers and electricians) has stressed me the eff out.

Updated January 2, 2013 at 9:31 AM

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

I start back tonight and can't wait. Holidays are suppose to be relaxing. Maybe in 20 years when the kids have moved out - hopefully ;).

--

I can only please one person a day. Today is not your day and tomorrow don't look good either.

I always dread going back to work, but it's fine really. If I hated it that much I wouldn't work there. And yes, sometimes it's a relief to get back to work so you can switch your brain off again :lol:

I've been back in for 3hrs now and you can keep it!

I'm ravenous and all I can think about is eating leftover chicken sarnies with hot sauce, mince pies and beer. :(

Skeleton staff in here today, which is great as I'm in no mood for being productive. Took me most of the morning to clear through three odd weeks of backed up emails and update my data anyway. Was a pleasant ride in this morning too, roads were quieter than expected and I managed to avoid the rain :)

And as a special nod to Swervin, I've just polished off a "belly buster" fryup from the local deli. 8)

I am desperately hoping my current bosses don't ask me to come back, the new employers need to hurry up with that contract :lol:

Work is good, it keeps the brain sharp.

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

I'm back at work, already miss the kids :(

Doesn't seem many people are back at work yet - roads were almost empty at 8.30 this morning and I've had no replies to any of my calls or e-mails yet. Which is annoying because I'm starting my new consultancy role tomorrow; I bet everyone wants to get hold of me when I'm busy then :roll:

I've only had Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day off. I have no kids and a week off from the 18th - I'm almost counting the days!!!

Jobbo said...

Doesn't seem many people are back at work yet - roads were almost empty at 8.30 this morning and I've had no replies to any of my calls or e-mails yet. Which is annoying because I'm starting my new consultancy role tomorrow; I bet everyone wants to get hold of me when I'm busy then :roll:

My kids dont go back to school until next Tuesday and most of the people i know with kids arent going back until after the weekend.

I'm having an ease in day on Friday, clearing emails, post and a few bits and bobs. I can't wait to get back, the weather as been so bad my kids literally have square eyes :D

My kids go back next Thursday. I was almost glad to be going to work this morning.

Orange Cola said...

I've only had Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day off. I have no kids.

In which case you've had 3 days off more than me.

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

Roads were clear this am and yeah I found the same noone could be bothered.

I dont mind work either, kids you can keep them :lol:

I assume that there will be further celebrations and partying at Exiges Towers Friday night 8)

In case I forget - have a good one! :D

B_T_S

--

There's no replacement for displacement

Brian_the_Snail said...

In case I forget - have a good one! :D

Thankyou very much 8)

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

Office was dead yesterday but still enough people to infect with what I thought was a mild cold.

I felt like I was dying last night PROPER man flu.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular