We doing this again chaps? :)

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Yep. Needs to be a Sunday :D

--

I'm washing my hair that weekend.

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

I'm also washing rev's hair that weekend :?

I'm shaving my hair that weekend.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

I'm washing Mik's dogs that weekend.

--

Yes, yes, yes, I'm doing that all the time. You don't have to remind me every 10 seconds.

A Sunday suits me fine Jon, late March?

We should definutely do it the same day as the others are having their weird hair washing / shaving orgy so we don't have to go to that.:)

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

24th?

I'll propose it to the missus. I don't think it clashes with anyone's birthday or any other particular anniversaries, but I could be wrong.

--

duncs500 said...

A Sunday suits me fine Jon, late March?

We should definutely do it the same day as the others are having their weird hair washing / shaving orgy so we don't have to go to that.:)

Just drop your merkin off with Marv and he'll take care of things.

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

Yes, I look forward to not breaking down. What sort of location this time?

Any ideas? I'm up for wherever.

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

So what defines the south and middlanders, as I do love a tinkle on the valve springs.

--

My Glass is always half full

It's open to anyone who can be bothered to come, but the northerners never can!;)

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

duncs500 said...

It's open to anyone who can be bothered to come, but the northerners never can!;)

We can never be bothered going to our own. 8)

I will have to go with my Girl friend for long drive

Updated January 5, 2013 at 7:41 AM

It would depend on when and where, but I'd be game for a laugh :)

Well if we are winding our heads over the parapets, then yep any Sunday should be reasonably good. As to venue, I can cecoment Rutland/northants as quite a good playground for roads and pubs

--

My Glass is always half full

Can't we cruise around Knightsbridge like the Ayrabs do in their supercars?

--

http://retrotekracing.co.uk

John said...

Can't we cruise around Knightsbridge like the Ayrabs do in their supercars?

In that case I'll come.

--

I can only please one person a day. Today is not your day and tomorrow don't look good either.

I'm a northern monkey so I'll need to have my injections and then my hair checked for lice before my application to descend below Birmingham is considered :(

--

http://retrotekracing.co.uk

Previous | 123456 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular