--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Yep. Needs to be a Sunday :D

--

I'm washing my hair that weekend.

--

Out of step with the forum.

I'm also washing rev's hair that weekend :?

I'm shaving my hair that weekend.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

I'm washing Mik's dogs that weekend.

--

Speed holes.

A Sunday suits me fine Jon, late March?

We should definutely do it the same day as the others are having their weird hair washing / shaving orgy so we don't have to go to that.:)

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

24th?

I'll propose it to the missus. I don't think it clashes with anyone's birthday or any other particular anniversaries, but I could be wrong.

--

duncs500 said...

A Sunday suits me fine Jon, late March?

We should definutely do it the same day as the others are having their weird hair washing / shaving orgy so we don't have to go to that.:)

Just drop your merkin off with Marv and he'll take care of things.

--

Out of step with the forum.

Yes, I look forward to not breaking down. What sort of location this time?

Any ideas? I'm up for wherever.

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

So what defines the south and middlanders, as I do love a tinkle on the valve springs.

--

My Glass is always half full

It's open to anyone who can be bothered to come, but the northerners never can!;)

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

duncs500 said...

It's open to anyone who can be bothered to come, but the northerners never can!;)

We can never be bothered going to our own. 8)

I will have to go with my Girl friend for long drive

Updated January 5, 2013 at 7:41 AM

It would depend on when and where, but I'd be game for a laugh :)

Well if we are winding our heads over the parapets, then yep any Sunday should be reasonably good. As to venue, I can cecoment Rutland/northants as quite a good playground for roads and pubs

--

My Glass is always half full

Can't we cruise around Knightsbridge like the Ayrabs do in their supercars?

John said...

Can't we cruise around Knightsbridge like the Ayrabs do in their supercars?

In that case I'll come.

--

Nuts on the road

I'm a northern monkey so I'll need to have my injections and then my hair checked for lice before my application to descend below Birmingham is considered :(

Previous | 123456 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular