Forums > Moaning forum > Enormously extended periods of drinking

ENORMOUSLY EXTENDED PERIODS OF DRINKING
Previous | 1234 | Next

This seems to have become a habit recently - for some reason I don't seem to get tired when drinking and end up seeing the sun come up, again and again - 6am on the 22nd, 7am on the 26th and a rather unhealthy 9am today.

This would be bad enough but Ms JL coming back to our mates' house to pick me up, only for us all to suddenly become comatose, with dead phones, while she was locked out - oddly I don't seem to be flavour of 2013 so far.

D'oh. :(

:lol::roll:

--

Entirely pointless

It was the other way around for me during the holidays. I was the designated driver for both christmas and NYE :( and it was my wife that was drunk with our family and friends. I still had a great evening last night, laughing at them trying to dance. However, being told how much she loves me and falling asleep in the car at 3am was quite annoying :evil:.

--

Nuts on the road

Want to swap? :lol:

Evo - The Thrill of Swinging:?:

JL said...

Want to swap? :lol:

I don't think my wife could put up with you :lol:

--

Nuts on the road

I can only agree.

:lol:

My missus would happily be completely nocturnal without responsibilities of a job / sprogs etc, and yet was fast asleep on the couch for about an hour last night whilst I did a pretty good impersonation of this dude. Thankfully the sproglets were also asleep by this point :oops:

What did you take last night?

--

Nuts on the road

JL said...

This seems to have become a habit recently - for some reason I don't seem to get tired when drinking and end up seeing the sun come up, again and again - 6am on the 22nd, 7am on the 26th and a rather unhealthy 9am today.

This would be bad enough but Ms JL coming back to our mates' house to pick me up, only for us all to suddenly become comatose, with dead phones, while she was locked out - oddly I don't seem to be flavour of 2013 so far.

Sounds like you need kids, fast.

_Mick_N said...

JL said...

Sounds like you need kids, fast.

:? Eh?

To patch up his drinking ?

I've developed a handy failsafe, no doubt comes with age, whereby I get to a certain point in the night and then I just want to sleep.. Its saved my bacon a few times lately :lol:

Barry said...

I've developed a handy failsafe, no doubt comes with age, whereby I get to a certain point in the night and then I just want to sleep.. Its saved my bacon a few times lately :lol:

Me too. As Jobbo will confirm from when Evana and I visited for dinner and I fell asleep whilst they polished off the port. [requote required]

--

Romantic BDSM

Gloucester's answer to Eddie Jordan

Barry said...

Yep, same here. Flaking out FTW :lol:

Unless I drink vodka and Red Bull I'm always sleepy by midnight at the latest.

That's why I much prefer to start drinking at 1pm. That way I can get in 10-11hrs of drinking before I need to kip.

A common process for me is going out at 1pm, and aiming to get home in time to watch Match of the Day. Actually staying awake for the whole programme is impossibru though!

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

The missus and I are both insomniacs so sleep is a rare commodity in our house. We got home at 9 o'clock this morning and were up and about again by 2 o'clock :lol:.

--

I often drive for a road travel

Evo Light Weight Drinkers Vs Evo Heavy Weights Drinkers

Heavy Weights

JL
Mik
Steveo
Zedleg
Duncs500

Light Weights

Barry
Jimmy Choo
Marv

** Micks, Nathans, 8Balls, Focus69's and Pete's responses are such that I am not sure where they need to be placed.

*** Duncs seems to enjoy drinking he is just not one for late nights although I've absolutely no idea when match of the day is if it is 13:30 hours pm in the afternoon I may need to alter the list.

**** Mik is of course Scottish so one can safetly assume that during his week long buckfast sessions he seemlessly switches between uncontrollably sobbing about Willum Of Bruce's losing favour with James VII and his own dogged enthusiasm for making plans to invade England.

Cheers

Steve

Updated January 1, 2013 at 11:47 PM

_Steveo_ said...

**** Mik is of course Scottish so one can safetly assume that during his week long buckfast sessions he seemlessly switches between uncontrollably sobbing about Willum Of Bruce's losing favour with James VII and his own dogged enthusiasm for making plans to invade England.

WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT THIS??? :evil:

i've been drinking every night for the past 4. :/

polished off a carton of beer with my brother between 1900 and 2400 last night. i felt like crepe when i got to work this morning :shock:

I am struggling to remember when I had more than about 2 beers, possibly when visiting DH_Seb in March :shock:

I am therefore unqualified to comment in this thread :lol:

Cheers, Rich

--

having sex with three hookers at once and getting your mother to watch a video of it to score you on technique afterwards

Previous | 1234 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular