Forums > General > FAO Cameron_Hill

FAO CAMERON_HILL
Previous | 1 | Next

Hello.

Please note my suggestion here. :D

(You can also tell us about the cobra at some point, but first things first :P )

Updated January 1, 2013 at 1:31 PM

Just go buy one for yourself Mik - here :lol:

oops just looked through the evo vs non evo car thread from beginning as I joined halfway through. kind of didnt know you had to own the car you were listing as an evo car :oops: :lol: i cant even fvcking drive yet. accept my many apologies.

^ that's been for sale for 6 years now !

Cameron_Hill said...

oops just looked through the evo vs non evo car thread from beginning as I joined halfway through. kind of didnt know you had to own the car you were listing as an evo car :oops: :lol: i cant even fvcking drive yet. accept my many apologies.

:lol:

--

Speed holes.

Marv said...

Cameron_Hill said...

If that had been the case there would only have been two entries:

Evo
F40
Diesel Golf
Non-Evo
-

Well, he has the right idea :lol:

Stick with it CH.

Cameron_Hill said...

:lol: You must have thought most of us had very low aspirations if that was our list of top Evo cars!

--

Entirely pointless

carlos said...

Well, he has the right idea :lol:

Stick with it CH.

thanks hahaha believe me i bloody will. Ive figured out it will take me around 20 years to save for one if i can live without 6 grands worth of food for part of the year. also i need to finish my a-levels. and get a job. and get a flat. and learn to survive without water.

ukpete said...

Cameron_Hill said...

:lol: You must have thought most of us had very low aspirations if that was our list of top Evo cars!

:lol: well said. well, ive got one on gran turismo 2? still yet to find one of gt5 though.

Cameron_Hill said...

Fair enough Cameron. Welcome anyway dude. :D

one day mik. one day :D

Updated January 5, 2013 at 8:32 PM

Interesting choice of cars though - I would have expected you to have gone for the obvious modern Supercars?

I like 90% of modern supercars, but none are in my dream garage. I get a few strange looks when the background on my phone is a Shelby Daytona Coupe instead of a veyron.

Cameron_Hill said...

I like 90% of modern supercars, but none are in my dream garage. I get a few strange looks when the background on my phone is a Shelby Daytona Coupe instead of a veyron.

You do have good taste though, those Daytonas are great looking cars and the rs is my second favourite group b monster, after the 6r4.

Carl

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular