Steve

Updated December 30, 2012 at 6:10 PM

This confirms he has a good taste 8)

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

RIP. Well, he was a tad overweight.

--

Caterham 7 - Seat, steering wheel, pedals, er... Lights?

speedingfine said...

:lol:

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

Seemed to know how to drive on the prog that was on the other day

speedingfine said...

Very droll Christophe

Cheers

Steve

I'm not sure how he made all his money, but he appears to have come up with a winning formlier.

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

NotoriousREV said...

I'm not sure how he made all his money, but he appears to have come up with a winning formlier.

LMAO that was doing my nut in while watching the Jackie Stewart thing.

Cheers

Steve

I do recall that he took part in the Mille Miglia a few years back. Very keen car nut.

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

27Gilles said...

I do recall that he took part in the Mille Miglia a few years back. Very keen car nut.

He did a programme about it. Which was shit, and he came across as a wanker.

--

Caterham 7 - Seat, steering wheel, pedals, er... Lights?

I spoke to him briefly at the Goodwood Revival a year or so back, he had a Ferrari 275 GTB/C there and definitely a car nut. He did seem keener to talk to the ladies than the blokes, which is understandalble.

speedingfine said...

27Gilles said...

Was that the one where he wouldn't let his female race driver car the car at the beginning, so he ended up wrecking it by driving it too hard after that very expensive rebuild?

speedcamera said...

speedingfine said...

27Gilles said...

Was that the one where he wouldn't let his female race driver car the car at the beginning, so he ended up wrecking it by driving it too hard after that very expensive rebuild?

Yep, he was condescending and sexist to the female racing driver. IIRC, he was told not to rev the engine (keep it below a certain amount of revs). Cue them filming him revving the engine hard....when it broke down he was crying.

Updated December 30, 2012 at 7:57 PM

--

Yes, yes, yes, I'm doing that all the time. You don't have to remind me every 10 seconds.

_Steveo_ said...

NotoriousREV said...

LMAO that was doing my nut in while watching the Jackie Stewart thing.

Cheers

Steve

OMG, This. It's not even a difficult word to say! Spaz.

speedingfine said...

27Gilles said...

This.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

I had high hopes after reading the title :(

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

exiges said...

I had high hopes after reading the title :(

:lol:

It could be worse, I got given his book Driven by a relative this Christmas.
If you have seen the sketch from Monty Python of the 4 yorkshireman, it is pretty much that but with cars - avoid.

--

Whiskey is my yoga

Formlia was annoying. I watched the mille miglia thing with him and agreed with the consensus. Nice car, tossbag presenter.

Did he not buy her a £1500 book after selling his soul to get an alfa summat or other? Then realised he could have bout a wee 500 Abarth, saved £500k and finished the race?

speedingfine said...

Well, he was a tad overweight.

Was wondering how they fitted him into the hypersonic and the Grand Prix car

Updated December 31, 2012 at 10:13 AM

Previous | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular