Forums > General > Bajzath Bikes Zonda

BAJZATH BIKES ZONDA
Previous | 12 | Next

Was skipping through different sites earlier and came across this: Bajzath Bikes Zonda F

The bike is owned by Horacio himself. I don't think it has been posted on here before. Great detail.

That's fvcking awful. I hate all those gimmicky american chopper style theme bikes

--

I often drive for a road travel

Atrocious! :lol:

I luv choppers, but that thing is vile.

--

Nuts on the road

Its like harry hill said 'I like bikes. I like cars. Which one is best?...... Only on way to find out - FIGHT!'
And neither won...... Its gruesome.....
Horacio must be swallowing his own puke in that photo...! :-)

Kill it with fire...:shock:

damo.666 said...

Horacio must be swallowing his own puke in that photo...! :-)

The article says Horacio actually owns that bike he is pictured with. I have to agree though. It is fairly horrendous.

Mr Pagani doesn't exactly look thrilled. How long before we see it on Ebay?

--

Definition of an optimist… "A person who thinks he can just afford to run a second-hand Aston Martin"

Truly awful. :shock:

Although the trademark zonda exhaust looks no more stupid on the bike..... :roll:

Someone has been watching too much American chopper. That thing is horrible, all fat arse.

--

Cheers

Rich

All of the above. It's a hideous and vulgar piece of scrap IMO

Why has the first pic got no exhaust?

--

Cheers

Rich

Rich B said...

Because its ugly, badly made and ruins the already poor aesthetics of the bike.

Say what you like about American Chopper, but they never make a bike as bad as that.

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

NotoriousREV said...

Rich B said...

Because its ugly, badly made and ruins the already poor aesthetics of the bike.

Say what you like about American Chopper, but they never make a bike as bad as that.

Totally agree + I love AC, new series starts soon!

--

Cheers

Rich

It doesn't even look ride-able in the second pic.
The exhaust is right where your thigh would go with the jubilee clip securing the wrap digging into your butt and the foot pegs are way out under the handle bars that looks like they are so far forward of the saddle that Horacio would need to be doing a pike jump to ride the thing.

Peterlplp said...

The exhaust is right where your thigh would go with the jubilee clip securing the wrap digging into your butt and the foot pegs are way out under the handle bars that looks like they are so far forward of the saddle that Horacio would need to be doing a pike jump to ride the thing.

i dont think it will even move the exhaust looks like it goes through the spokes of the back wheel...

mcmurtm said...

Peterlplp said...

i dont think it will even move the exhaust looks like it goes through the spokes of the back wheel...

thats the frame - single "chain stay".

--

Cheers

Rich

Almost as disgusting as some Zonda interiors.

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

The first pic is probably what Mr Pagani wanted and agreed to. The second pic is how it turned out in reality. If you look closely their almost complelety different. At least OCC and PJD bikes look like the concept they agreed to.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

I like zondas.

I like bikes.

I do not like zonda bike.

--

Bunta's Tofu

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular