Forums > General > evo 179 - a lifestyle event

EVO 179 - A LIFESTYLE EVENT
Previous | 1 | Next

Behind the scenes pics are a nice touch and the cover star seems to have a comically tiny rear spoiler although that could just be the angle the picture is taken at.

Not checked yet to see if anyone in their team has owned up to writing that letter about the Scots a few issues back which sounded like it had come out of a Jim Davidson routine from the 70s though. Surely it was a wind-up?

--

Cheers,

Mike.

Fantastic issue - best for months, perhaps years. And all because of the subject matter; the Aston One-77, M3 CRT, Integrale Viola: all incredibly rare and fascinating to find out about.

:D

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

it can't possibly be out already ?!. Our postman hasn't been yet:evil:

I've got two Octanes to read, the current evo, BMW and Merc mags, a Car too and now the evo is about to hit the shelves. Life is good :)

--

BMW Car Magazine @QuentlyBentin

I was just about to complain, but then the postie rammed the new issue through the door (well, it sounded that way). All activities for the day now cancelled.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Yep, looks like a very good issue.

The spoiler on the '-77 does look pathetic and the behind the scenes pictures is also good.

I wonder if Mercedes will be taking the C63 off Nick, now that he harped on about the M3 CSL in his fleet report, rather then the C63? ;)

a quick scan of the mag and its looking very good 8)

the dvd was dire, so i fixed mine

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

arrived now and looks good.

can't believe Harry has bought a Mito :lol::shock:

The Evo forum is back to 2 Mito's 8)

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Looks like a cracking issue, I don't even need to read the M3 CRT article to know it's already on my lotto daily driver wish list!

Nice to see my name was printed in two places.8)

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Not sure of the reason behind photoshopping a UK plate on the One-77 for the cover shot but leaving the foreign plate in the article?

Apparently I won the watch...anyone care to tell me what the thread was ? :)

Anyone know when it's due in the shops? I can't see anything obvious on this site...

Cheers,
Bryn.

--

Performance Legends

T2PJR said...

Not sure of the reason behind photoshopping a UK plate on the One-77 for the cover shot but leaving the foreign plate in the article?

Rule Of Cool for the cover, I expect.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular