Forums > General > What would you do?

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
Previous | 1234 | Next

Ok, my wifes Grand Parents live in Italy and her grand father has an interesting vehicle that he wants to get rid of. It has been sitting in a garage on sale for around 4 months and he's fed up with waiting. This evening my wife called to confirm our trip at the beginning of January for a couple of days and he has asked if I would like it.

So the car is a '05 Ford Mustang V8 in black with white stripes and black leather. It's in PERFECT condition.

She really doesn't know what to do because the mpg ain't great and we haven't got the money!

She already knows my opinion - fvck yeah. We can keep it for a year and then sell it. It's not rocket science ;).

What would you do?

--

Nuts on the road

Jeez - I started reading this expecting you to say 'So the car is a '90 Ferrari F40 in red with no stripes and red nylon. It's in PERFECT condition'

You so disappoint! ;)

PS - If the price is good - buy it!

I forgot to add that he would be GIVING it to us :shock:

He just wants rid of it and wants it to go to a petrolhead if possible.

--

Nuts on the road

Just take it 8)
mpg should not be an issue since I guess it will be used only occasionnally for fun...

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

focus69 said...

I forgot to add that he would be GIVING it to us :shock:

He just wants rid of it and wants it to go to a petrolhead if possible.

Well - if you don't want it - I'll give you 50p for it!

Hang on - you've been offered a pristine '05 mustang for nada and you feel there is a decision to be made somewhere?? :?

This is not a question that needs any help in answering :lol:

Remember - pics or it didn't happen ;)

mik said...

Hang on - you've been offered a pristine '05 mustang for nada and you feel there is a decision to be made somewhere?? :?

+1

Sorry, I'm too busy to answer this post. I'm catching a last minute flight to Italy.

--

Out of step with the forum.

Holley said...

mik said...

+1

+2

If your feeling a bit unsure ill solve the problem for you by taking it :P

Stop pi55ing about and go book the flight and ferry back!

--

Strong Broo Racing

mik said...

LOL - next thing you know - Virgin Mitoboy will be offered the chance to get his end away and turn it down! :roll:

Oh - that already happend. :lol:

I already know what I want to do, I just need to get my wife onboard.

Don't worry, pics and (if all goes to plan) vids asap.

I will even do the custard test ;).

--

Nuts on the road

Get it collected, have a nice European road trip then use it for high days and holidays at home. I'm sure that she'll she sense in the end! ;)

I'd see if I could make the trip happen when the passes are open :lol:

--

A Christ is for life, not just for dogmas.

Get in the back of the van

If I was offered a free car the first my wife would know about it was when she noticed it parked on the drive. Much like my car purchases actually.

Evo -the trill of gay.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Take it. If you fall out with the wife and she really doesn't want it then sell it on and put the X thousand toward the kids education/new kitchen/nice holiday etc.

There is more to it than it just being a car. Because you haven't paid for it you can punt it on cheap as you like for a quick sale - you'll only gain from it.

Plus it is a mustang.

Wife already seems to be coming around :D. I've been showing her photos and vids on you tube. Also saying that if we don't get it her brother will and that would drive me mad all seems to be doing it's job. She's said she'll sleep on it. They are going to be V8 dreams ;).

--

Nuts on the road

tthe last time I drove a v8 mustang...

--

Cheers

Rich

Mito Man said...

Evo -the trill of gay.

Ah - That explains my post above. No prob mate - it takes all kinds to make a world.;)

Previous | 1234 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular