Forums > General > FAO of Broccers

FAO OF BROCCERS
Previous | 1 | Next

Hope you're watching the darts 8)

Hello - Wizard cost me money. Had that 5-2 or 5-3 to barney. Was a great game wasnt it?

I didnt see the taylor game as not allowed :lol:

You should go if you haven't it really is amazingly funny. When we went on the 15th for a not so bad 120 quid in vip bit the beer was free from 10.30 till 4. Decent meal with free wine if you wanted it and some great matches.

The crowd is the best part. There was a guy who looked like Jesus who just got it big time (week after some bloke was thrown out for looking like jesus). Noone was actually watching the darts at that point late in the afternoon. :lol:

Should be a top match tonight, I think Taylor will win, experience and the fact his double success is hard to beat.

Will be close though 8)

Not so sure?

Wow 8)

Watch it last night Simon ? :shock:

What a match 8)

Was subjected to double dexter so missed it.

Repeated?

Don't think it is :(

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular