Forums > General > Bad interior colour combos

BAD INTERIOR COLOUR COMBOS
Previous | 12 | Next

A car you can get a vinyl wrap if you don't like the colour, but leather really costs to have something unique. Is Blue the new black?

Real testicle on the glovebox

--

Whiskey is my yoga

AKA the Jobson effect

--

GiraffeIT.com / Installations / Support / Training
evo featured Renault Megane R26 (c) Barry Club.

This thread Wins 8)

I can identify all but the 3rd car, what in the world is it ?!

Alan said...

I can identify all but the 3rd car, what in the world is it ?!

3rd is a Porsche obviously - personnally I don't recognize the 4th :oops:

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

The third one is the Mansory Panamera

--

just the tip

Nothing says masqulinity like a Holden ;)

Updated December 28, 2012 at 3:25 PM

--

Whiskey is my yoga

Looking at the two first examples, maybe they will make opportunities to buy a Pagani at a low price someday?

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

I like the red and white Zonda interior.

Updated December 28, 2012 at 3:12 PM

--

just the tip

zedleg said...

I like the red and white Zonda interior.

Agreed, except for the glove box which looks like a whore's handbag.

--

Whiskey is my yoga

--

Whiskey is my yoga

I don't mind the first two

On the contrary RE cost: The company I own is a leather refinisher. I can change the colour of leather for a fraction of the cost of reupholstering it.

--

www.leatherbetter.co.uk
Make imperfect leather brand new again.

The ones I hate the most are those Porsche Boxers where everything inside is red.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Robby1977 said...

On the contrary RE cost: The company I own is a leather refinisher. I can change the colour of leather for a fraction of the cost of reupholstering it.

Good to know. What are the limitations? Might be good to do an article or feature on what you could do.

--

Whiskey is my yoga

Robby1977 said...

Do you reupholster as well? Other fabrics also?

I would be interested in a quote for a shed load of trimming on my AE868)

Sisu said...

This seems quite restrained for Mansory, the way the colours are used could be factory (if not the colours themselves).
I wonder how much they charged for the one-off seatbelts :shock:

--

Moon on a stick.

None are a patch on the mg rover brm atomix.

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

@ Flewy. Not as yet no, and I only do leather or similar (IE fake leather/ vinyl) re-upholstery is the next skill-set I need to learn. Short of ripped up though we can make good, scuffs, scratches re-colouring etc. If you need new panels let me know where you are and I may know some one to recommend.
@Sisu - always wary of 'spamming' until now I've hung about more on CAR online, and peeps trying to sell everything from PPI to kitchens is a huge annoyance! However, always happy to let people know about what I can do.
With no intention of spamming my company is www.leatherbetter.co.uk and there is a Leather Better (nottingham) Facebook page, with many 'before & afters' if you want a look at what I do.

Updated December 29, 2012 at 10:37 AM

--

www.leatherbetter.co.uk
Make imperfect leather brand new again.

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular