Forums > Moaning forum > Bucket lists

BUCKET LISTS
Previous | 1 | Next

Where the hell did this phrase come? Seem to hear it or read it at least once a day at the moment. Are people really that pushed for time that they cannot say/type 'things to do before you die...' :twisted:

--

BMW Car Magazine

I raise you the Film in 2007

ShockDiamonds said...

say/type 'things to do before you die...' :twisted:

or, more accurately, "a list of things i'm never actually going to do but am going to delude myself into thinking i will achieve one day, in order to convince myself that my existence isn't always going to be so mind numbingly dull" :)

In other words I've found most people who have to compile lists of things to do tend not to do them. If you want to do something why not just do it instead of putting it off and making lists?

Updated December 28, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Matt Sketch said...

ShockDiamonds said...

or, more accurately, "a list of things i'm never actually going to do but am going to delude myself into thinking i will achieve one day, in order to convince myself that my existence isn't always going to be so mind numbingly dull" :)

In other words I've found most people who have to compile lists of things to do tend not to do them. If you want to do something why not just do it instead of putting it off and making lists?

My bucket list involves 'taking everyone else out with me'. :)

Is it really useful to specify "before you die"?
I'm not sure it would interest many people to have lists of things to do after they die (although they would have more time then...)

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

--

She's built like a steakhouse but she handles like a bistro.

You can inadvertently do stuff, that you know for sure you will never ever do again. You might never have planned it, but it just happens. I think calling it the 'bucket list' came from that film with Morgan freeman

In my case at a friends 18th birthday party years ago, i proceeded to get so smashed i threw up on the stripper. The few memories i have are blurred at best, but i was told she was far from happy:lol:

Updated December 28, 2012 at 3:34 PM

--

Do not act as if thou wert going to live ten thousand years. Death hangs over thee. While thou livest, while it is in thy power, be good.

Simon_667 said...

proceeded to get so smashed i threw up on the stripper.

Beany does exactly the same. Except the stripper is a PC. This is why he's so good a building PC's - plenty of practice.

;)

Matt Sketch said...

ShockDiamonds said...

or, more accurately, "a list of things i'm never actually going to do but am going to delude myself into thinking i will achieve one day

Indeed buying a Honda is in my bucket list apart from that its fairly empty.

Cheers

Steve

_Steveo_ said...

Matt Sketch said...

ShockDiamonds said...

or, more accurately, "a list of things i'm never actually going to do but am going to delude myself into thinking i will achieve one day

Indeed buying a Honda is in my bucket list apart from that its fairly empty.

Cheers

Steve

Steveo, it's not a list of things you'd kill yourself if you did....

--

Cheers

Rich

Oh :(

Cheers

Steve

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular