Forums > General > Find me something interesting for £2k

FIND ME SOMETHING INTERESTING FOR £2K
Previous | 12345 | Next

Come on, scour the internet for interesting cheap motors. £2k limit, although Evonomics may be used.

The only criteria is fun.

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

boing

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Your link text

djchocice said...

boing

Too gay.

--

Jobbo said...

The obvious choice.

No, not a Puma, a manuel 328i.

are there any criteria other than interesting?

RJW said...

Your link text

Too front wheel drive.

--

Jobbo said...

Beany said...

The obvious choice.

I quite like that!

--

Jobbo said...

RACE car

--

Entirely pointless

too old & leggy

(And an S2 is eleventy times better)

mik said...

too old & leggy

It's a shame the interior and body aren't perfect but with a knackered motor as I could then get an LS1 conversion kit...

--

Jobbo said...

seriously though.

Continue to be the performance bargain of the year.....

Updated December 27, 2012 at 3:20 PM

mik said...

seriously though.

Continue to be the performance bargain of the year.....

Too meh.

--

Jobbo said...

It meets all of your criteria. :(

Am on the nexus so CBA pasting links, but you should buy a Thunderace or similar.

mik said...

It meets all my stated criteria.

I sometimes wonder if I actually like cars at all as I always find good reasons to reject them.

--

Jobbo said...

NotoriousREV said...

Beany said...

The obvious choice.

I quite like that!

If the Puma blew up tomorrow, I'd be taking a long hard look at that if I'm honest. Ticks all the right boxes, taxed and tested, FSH, under the magic 100k miles... ;)

NotoriousREV said...

mik said...

It meets all my stated criteria.

Have you ever driven one? Great steer (and you can stick an LS series engine/box in them too to save you on petrol :) )

NotoriousREV said...

mik said...

too old & leggy

It's a shame the interior and body aren't perfect but with a knackered motor as I could then get an LS1 conversion kit...

If the exterior bodywork has been left to rot, then you can guarantee the sills are fucked too. £700 a side, thankyouverymuch....

Beany said...

1. If the exterior bodywork has been left to rot, then you can guarantee the sills are fucked too.
2. £700 a side, thankyouverymuch....

1. True
2. Untrue

I wouldn't buy it though. :)

Previous | 12345 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular