Forums > General > The "I'm bored in work" thread.

THE "I'M BORED IN WORK" THREAD.
Previous | 123 | Next

I'm bored in work.

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

Youtube?

Nah, too many people in to turn the volume up but my headphones are at home.

I could do some work, but that would mean doing some work.

--

Jobbo said...

I'm not back at work till the 7th. hth.

Zonda_ said...

I'll be sure to remember this when I'm on holiday in February ;)

--

Jobbo said...

Zonda_ said...

X2

--

Strong Broo Racing

Only 6 hours to go.

--

Jobbo said...

NotoriousREV said...

Zonda_ said...

I'll be sure to remember this when I'm on holiday in February ;)

I'll be on holiday in February too, and March, and July/August, and October...

bored

decided to take this time to read my court summons

Matt_82_S2 said...

bored

What did you do?

--

Jobbo said...

Boredom replaced with annoyance temporarily when I discovered that all the toilets on our floor are clogged. Sadly, I discovered this after depositing 2 days worth of Xmas excess in there.

--

Jobbo said...

At work but I've no access to email or intranet, so I can't actually do anything.

I might watch the whole of YouTube again.

--

This ^

Rev, it's not that bad. I've been working every day since 23rd and now till 7th Jan. I love Xmas!

NotoriousREV said...

Matt_82_S2 said...

bored

What did you do?

it relates to a speeding offence, with some odd circumstances

NIP received 60+ days after alleged defence
Replied saying unsure who driver was and that NIP was out of time
They replied to OH only giving a brief description of photo.
We replied nominating me as the driver, this was sent in Novemeber

The summons is to charge me with A) not nominating B) speeding

The summons includes the photo evidence (front facing SPECS camera) and all it shows is cloud cover on the windscreen

Might ask Jobbo tbh

I will plead no guilty to s172 nominating issue, as we did nominate

Im not sure what to do about the speeding offence as the photo is completely inconclusive and the offence the whole thing relates to was in July.

I was planning tobe off for the whole lot so did everything that I needed to do before the New Year, hence there not being much of anything to do now. I'm currently updating some process documentation which is very, very dull.

--

Jobbo said...

Matt_82_S2 said...

NotoriousREV said...

Matt_82_S2 said...

bored

What did you do?

it relates to a speeding offence, with some odd circumstances

NIP received 60+ days after alleged defence
Replied saying unsure who driver was and that NIP was out of time
They replied to OH only giving a brief description of photo.
We replied nominating me as the driver, this was sent in Novemeber

The summons is to charge me with A) not nominating B) speeding

The summons includes the photo evidence (front facing SPECS camera) and all it shows is cloud cover on the windscreen

Might ask Jobbo tbh

I will plead no guilty to s172 nominating issue, as we did nominate

Im not sure what to do about the speeding offence as the photo is completely inconclusive and the offence the whole thing relates to was in July.

Sounds like fun. Is the car registered to you/your OH at the correct address? i.e. they didn't have to try and track you down through a hire company etc? If so, it should be a straightforward "out of time" defence.

--

Jobbo said...

NotoriousREV said...

I was planning tobe off for the whole lot so did everything that I needed to do before the New Year, hence there not being much of anything to do now. I'm currently updating some process documentation which is very, very dull.

Maybe you could build something to better track your holidays? or can you test your company websites?

--

Romantic BDSM

Gloucester's answer to Eddie Jordan

Registered to OH

There was a change of address involved so that makes the time bar irrelavent, but oddly the old address is a family owned property where we used to live, we get all our post from there but on this occassion it didnt happen, which i cannot explain.

They did write to our new address, we did respond, we did nominate, which should have been the end of it, based on their descrption of the photo

Ive seen the photo now and it shows practically nothing. So even though I was nominated for the offence based on their description, now ive seen the evidence, it really gives no indication who was driving

NotoriousREV said...

I'm bored in work.

I worked 11.5 hours yesterday - relaxing now.

HTH. :lol:

Updated December 27, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Jimmy Choo said...

NotoriousREV said...

Maybe you could build something to better track your holidays? or can you test your company websites?

HR department f*cked up. Told me one number but it was wrong.

--

Jobbo said...

Previous | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular