Forums > General > Recommendations for iPad games

RECOMMENDATIONS FOR IPAD GAMES
Previous | 1 | Next

As title says, could you guys on the forum recommend me some games to download for my new tablet as I haven't any idea in the slightest.

Definitely not Tiny Tower though, I don't want to get up to level 143 :lol:

--

Cheers,
James

The little crane that could.

Queue for the latest version

Cheers

Steve

Angry birds
Candy crush

--

A yellow loltus

Fairway Solitaire
Sword and Sworcery

Plus any number of board/card game conversions (Catan, Dominion, Risk, Le Harvre, etc) and the obvious stuff like Angry Birds.

Carmageddon
The grand theft autos

--

The Evo forum really is a shadow of its former self. I remember when the internet was for the elite and now they seem to let any spastic on.

IaFG Supercharged Muppet Division

Infinity Blade

--

Bunta's Tofu

Angry birds (space is quite hard, but as they say, the harder the better)
Need for speed
Asphalt
Solitaire
Catapult king
Atomic bomber (crappy graphics but very playable)

This is name but a few. Happy searching ;).

--

I can only please one person a day. Today is not your day and tomorrow don't look good either.

Cover Orange
Siege Hero
Bike Baron
Angry Birds (I like the Star Wars version!)

--

Don't play with a girl's heart, it's easily broken and she only has one. Play with her boobs instead, they're bouncy and she has two of those.

I quite fancy xplane - any good?

Atomic bomber,,awesome8)

--

The Evo forum really is a shadow of its former self. I remember when the internet was for the elite and now they seem to let any spastic on.

IaFG Supercharged Muppet Division

real racing 2 hd is excellent.

Depends on what kind of games you like, but..

Kingdom Rush ( best tower defence game bar none )
The Room ( puzzle game )
Bad Piggies ( by makers of Angry Birds and much better than A.B. too)
Mega Run ( platformer )

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular