Forums > General > Your car plans for 2013?

YOUR CAR PLANS FOR 2013?
Previous | 123456 | Next

As already mentioned I'm currently eyeing up EP3 CTR's. Any of you got any potential cars on your list for next year?

Im buying a puma to fit in dude.

Cheers

Steve

Will be looking for an MX5 mit turbo, MR2 (mk2 rev 3) or something similar in March.

I want to buy a car, but the way things are going, it may slip into 2014 :?

I'll have to do with what I have at the moment :cry:. I've already told the wife that some sort of RS needs to be in the garage, but I need to sort out the finances (and break my Focus ;)) before I can do that.

--

I can only please one person a day. Today is not your day and tomorrow don't look good either.

Still don't need one at the moment, though that'll likely change when I start my placement in the summer. I'd like an MX5, but I'll probably consider anything cheap and interesting. I'll probably end up with something cheap and not interesting.

--

Entirely pointless

Marv said...

I want to buy a car, but the way things are going, it may slip into 2014 :?

Oh and it wont be a fecking BMW or a Puma ;)

I want to get a W126 Mercedes SEC mit V8 as a 30th birthday present to myself. I'm keeping an eye out for one in budget that doesn't need a ruinous amount of work done. If I can't find one I may start looking at BMW 645s as well.

I'm definitely buying a big V8 coupe of some sort :lol:.

--

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.

I want something more interesting than my puma.... I can't afford too much so gt3s are out of the question, but I'd like something a little less 'mundane'. The puma has been super, but it is just a fiesta in a posh frock...
I'd like a Cooper s but fuel economy rules that out..
A Clio 182 cup would be nice
But I have been looking at mr2's (still looking actually)

Several ideas and on the lookout for base vehicles.

Options are:

- Something stupid with a V8
- Something stupid with a rotary
- Something relatively normal with a flat four mit turbot

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

zedleg said...

I want to get a W126 Mercedes SEC mit V8 as a 30th birthday present to myself. I'm keeping an eye out for one in budget that doesn't need a ruinous amount of work done. If I can't find one I may start looking at BMW 645s as well.

I'm definitely buying a big V8 coupe of some sort :lol:.

Ive got v8 gt car for sale

Cheers

Steve

I hadn't considered the 928 tbh. I really want the Merc so I'm just looking at those just now and I'll widen my search if I'm still looking by the time my birthday comes around.

--

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.

Make do with the 328.....
..... but will treat it to Yellow Bilsteins, Eibach springs, E30 wishbones, E46 steering rack and an alignment.

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

where are you looking for your bilsteins/eibachs as im after similar for my e36?

NotoriousREV said...

Options are:

1 - Something stupid with a V8
c - Something stupid with a rotary
14 - Something relatively normal with a flat four mit turbot

1 - 8)
c - :)
14 - :?

Trackday and roadtrip with the Seven. Once I'm out of debt that is...

--

Caterham 7 - Seat, steering wheel, pedals, er... Lights?

In 2 minds at the moment. 1 of 3 things.

1. Gonna buy an ordinary car for the mundane everyday stuff and keep the 996 for special ocassions. (and tax the 996 for 6 months of the year. Yearly tax here for mine is €1809 now!)
2. Sell the 996 and buy a new/fairly new diesel. Current favorite is the BMW 125D M Sport. (Tax about €270)
3. Change the 996 for a 997 or a 996 Turbo.

Updated December 26, 2012 at 6:35 PM

After test driving diesel A4s and 3-series this month, I think I have decided to keep my 545. Little point changing when I like it.

Still intending to supercharge the MX5 at some point, although the alternative would be to change it for an Elise. On the basis that the 545 stays, either of those is a strong possibility.

E34 needs to be MOTed this month, so I'll tax it as well. I feel bad because I haven't used it for months, so whether it stays is up for debate, but I've no concrete plans to sell it.

Complete fleet change at chez choo.

Current frontrunners are 9-5 estate for the family wagon and a warm clio for fun.

--

Romantic BDSM

Gloucester's answer to Eddie Jordan

If my parents buy an i3 and the insurance on it isn't that much which it probably won't be then that may well be my next car. It will be just like the Mito but cost nothing to run, no CC and 4 hours of free parking in certain places. Tempting.

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

Previous | 123456 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular