Forums > General > best iPad data plan?

BEST IPAD DATA PLAN?
Previous | 1 | Next

Don't need much usage (500MB-1GB per month will be fine).

O2 £10.21 p/m for 1GB + unlimited wifi at O2 Wifi or BT Openzone hotspots sounds like a fair deal?

Better out there? (Vodafone looks cheaper but doesn't offer the automated switch to available wifi hotspots).

I'm on giffgaff, it's O2 network and way cheaper.

--

Cheers

Rich

Does that link to wifi hotspots too Rich?

(I'm assuming that wifi hotspot = significantly faster )

mik said...

Does that link to wifi hotspots too Rich?

(I'm assuming that wifi hotspot = significantly faster )

i don't think so, used to have that service with Vodafone though and in my honest experience, it was a good idea that didn't really work - I'd rather rely on a good 3G service.

--

Cheers

Rich

RBIC

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

I use payg 3 sim, 3 gb that lasts 90 days for a tennerish

C:GB:3160" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">here

Hmm, was free postage when i got mine...

--

The Evo forum really is a shadow of its former self. I remember when the internet was for the elite and now they seem to let any spastic on.

IaFG Supercharged Muppet Division

mik said...

O2 £10.21 p/m for 1GB + unlimited wifi at O2 Wifi or BT Openzone hotspots sounds like a fair deal?

Better out there? (Vodafone looks cheaper but doesn't offer the automated switch to available wifi hotspots).

Giffgaff is £7.50 for a Gig a month.

This O2 sounds ok for my missus if The BT Openzone connects automatically? My wife is a bit of a techno mong and has been unable to use her phone as a 3g tether for her laptop, hence the 3g ipad Xmas gift for her.

Updated December 26, 2012 at 11:20 AM

unzippy said...

I use payg 3 sim, 3 gb that lasts 90 days for a tennerish

C:GB:3160" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">here

Hmm, was free postage when i got mine...

That link wonkifies for me :? .

Like this one Zips?

mik said...

What ISP you with? I get this via sky to the cloud.

--

Strong Broo Racing

VirginMedia

T-Mobile PAYG phone sim.

Top it up with £10 credit, and it will give you 1GB per month for a year, for FREEEE

3 is £15 a month for 10Gb......you'll use more than 1Gb surely just browsing?

1 month contract

Updated December 26, 2012 at 2:00 PM

--

Cheers,
Mike

I got rid of my fixed line broadband as it was slow (live too far from exchange). If / when we get FTTC I might go back, but for now I have a 1 month contract plan with Three. It's their 'The One Plan' which for £25 a month gives unlimited data (and is about twice the speed I got from BT)

I also got myself one of these:

I have my iPhone plugged in to the router when at home, and that tethers with it, and everything on the LAN routes out via the Edimax 6218n/iPhone. Obviously this set up won't be any good if you need internet at home when you have taken the phone out with you, but for me this set-up works fine.

Updated December 26, 2012 at 2:32 PM

N said...

T-Mobile PAYG phone sim.

Top it up with £10 credit, and it will give you 1GB per month for a year, for FREEEE

How does one acquire this Nathan?

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular