Forums > General > FAO Puma owners past and present

FAO PUMA OWNERS PAST AND PRESENT
Previous | 1 | Next

Merry Christmas chaps.

Fvck the rest of the tasteless bastards (and Autocar).

:)

I'm getting in on the thread 'cos a Ka is the Puma for the less flash.

Merry Pu-mas.

--

Out of step with the forum.

NotoriousREV said...

I'm getting in on the thread 'cos a Ka is the Puma for the less flash.

Merry Pu-mas.

Access granted, RevStar 8)

Merry Crimbo from this former Puma owner. It was metallic green and the wife destroyed it after a large concrete block jumped out in front of her!

Still gutted!!!! Especially as it had just had cambelt, water pump & service at Pumaspeed :cry:

I take it you divorced her after that McSwede? ;)

Merry Christmas Ford chaps 8) RWD is for gheys anyway.

Happy christmas :D

Cheers

Steve

Alex88 said...

No as we got an exceedingly generous insurance payout exceeding cost of car and recent garage bills. Went and bought an E39 for her to run around in. That met a similar end too and also with similar insurance pay out8)

Past owner reporting in.

Merry Christmas all :)

McSwede said...

Alex88 said...

No as we got an exceedingly generous insurance payout exceeding cost of car and recent garage bills. Went and bought an E39 for her to run around in. That met a similar end too and also with similar insurance pay out8)

Used on a trip to Specsavers, one assumes? ;)

No chance! We've done well out of total loss insurance payouts and the wife seems quite robust!

My name is John and I'm a recovered former owner.

McSwede said...

No chance! We've done well out of total loss insurance payouts and the wife seems quite robust!

I'm sure she's not that fat. ;)

John, do you ever recover from owning a Puma? If I offered you my keys, would you turn them down...?

It's something I will have to carry with me for the rest of my life, temptation is everywhere but I have to be strong.

Dunno what the fuss is about. It's just a slightly complicated Fiesta.

Marv its christmas let them eat cake.

Cheers

Steve

Think of the power to weight ratio steveo :cry:

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

integrale_evo said...

Think of the power to weight ratio steveo :cry:

This only matters if you are a fat bastard who loves pizza like most men love a good woman.

*looks at self in mirror*

....ah, balls. :cry:

Merry Christmas. :)

Merry Christmas

Cheers
Damo - current puma owner
(Needs a rear wheel bearing so I won't be doing my new years day EVO triangle run next week....)

Great cars 8)8)8)

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular