Forums > General > So what did Santa bring you?

SO WHAT DID SANTA BRING YOU?
Previous | 1234 | Next

I didn't do too badly. Halo 4, Far Cry 3, Assassin's Creed 3, some cool T-Shirts and some books I wanted (thanks to Amazon's wish-list).

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

I got a skydive! Can't wait!

--

Cheers

Rich

Well, I bought the Picasso for the wife and we got a microwave and alot of crap for the kitchen. Really crappy christmas this year :(.

However, the kids were spoilt rotten and happy. That's all that count for me.

--

Nuts on the road

Tickets to see Simple Minds in Dublin in March with hotel accommodation too. And the new Need For Speed. And an acre of land on the moon!
Oh plus a nice shirt n jumper.

F1 2012 for the Xbox, some Top Gear DVDs and books plus loads of odds and sods.

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

A boiler that won't fire up. No hot water. FFS :roll:

Lego Unimog and tonnes of Ted Baker/Chanel stuff and chocolates (Lindt) with a fountain 8)8)8) and beer and Rioja 8)8)8)

Not strictly a Christmas present, and I've paid for it myself, but found out a few days ago that I had qualified for the Ironman 70.3 World Championships in Vegas :)

Apart from that, I have my little baby KTM too, not that I bothered to take it out today...

Cheers, Rich

--

_ said...

I only ever drink drive when I'm properly cunted.

A night at The Talbot Hotel in Malton with dinner cooked for us by James Martin for my main gift from the wife. A variety of dvd's from Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry plus booze then some stuff in the sales tomorrow.

DVDs, iTunes vouchers, socks and slippers from people who really should know better, stuff for the car, chocs, HMV vouchers. The usual :)

Did better than the wife one of her friends gave her a load of second hand mag cuttings :roll:

Edit - Oh and a rather natty iPad platform that is currently resting on my lap :)

Updated December 25, 2012 at 5:08 PM

--

BMW Car Magazine @QuentlyBentin

MacBook Air was the highlight as said before.
Today I got monies, and lots of perfume and toiletries. Guess I stink...
Overall a good haul.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

McSwede said...

A night at The Talbot Hotel in Malton with dinner cooked for us by James Martin for my main gift from the wife.

Friend of my employer and a nice bloke by all accounts.

Also, lots of nice roads around there - head up to Pickering, then up to Whitby, up towards Guisborough/Middlesbro, then turn south towards Castleton/Danby with an eventual destination of Kirkbymoorside, then in towards Snainton, take a right when you get there over Yedingham, that'll take you back to the A64 and Malton.

Good mix of fast moors roads and b-roads.

Oh, also got £250 from the old man (we don't do presents) which I'll put towards the arches, bushes, ABS/TC fund :lol:

Okay best present was the fact that practically everyone of my parents friends has bought a new car which is interesting and brought it over for the usual willy waving (all in proper mid life crisis territory) so having passenger rides in a C63 AMG Coupe, RS6, GTR (and the M5) was sweet as fvck.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Now have a working boiler. Turning it off and on again (aka pulling it all apart and putting it back together) seemed to fix it, but it needs a new thermocouple, more than likely. I think I know what that is, but as I decided to watch the proceedings with beer, I have decided I don't give a fvck.

*hic*

Mito Man said...

Okay best present was the fact that practically everyone of my parents friends has bought a new car which is interesting and brought it over for the usual willy waving (all in proper mid life crisis territory) so having passenger rides in a C63 AMG Coupe, RS6, GTR (and the M5) was sweet as fvck.

Bruce.

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

Pretty much sweet fanny adams:

Some nomex underwear I bought myself (gotta have socks at Chrismas!)
Some kids baking stuff (for making cakes with the little one)
and some Sainsburies vocuhers (cashed in reward points from the company credit card, which were kind of mine anyway!).

The little one had a ball though. If you could bottle and sell that kind of raw excitement, you'd be a rich, rich man :D.

--

Chief Wheel and Cake Monkey - Strong Broo Racing

nefarious_ said...

The little one had a ball though. If you could bottle and sell that kind of raw excitement, you'd be a rich, rich man :D.

Hell yeah. Seeing them happy is all that counts

--

Nuts on the road

Mito Man said...

I take it you got pictures?

An iou for buying a new car.

Cheers

Steve

Previous | 1234 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular