Forums > General > Dedication on Xmas Day

DEDICATION ON XMAS DAY
Previous | 1 | Next

My neighbour is currently washing his M3. :lol:

He must drive his wife mad!

--

3 - 2 - 1 - Go.................

:lol:

This is my first Xmas in London and its a fvcking ghost town outside. Tempted to go for a hoon round what was the proposed F1 circuit before the guests arrive!

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

Mito Man said...

:lol:

This is my first Xmas in London and its a fvcking ghost town outside. Tempted to go for a hoon round what was the proposed F1 circuit before the guests arrive!

True or false this is the correct answer. Remember to use the handbrake 8)

--

I'd rather be wrong than dull

Dr.(tbc) Alex said...

My neighbour is currently washing his M3. :lol:

He must drive his wife mad!

He obviously doesn't want to help with the food. Good idea ;). Is it raining over there???

--

I can only please one person a day. Today is not your day and tomorrow don't look good either.

I've had to nip home to get the laptop to install my gfs Nike fuelband on, the drive home involved lots of sideways exits to junctions! I'm still crap at them though!

--

Cheers

Rich

I washed both of ours yesterday,and was contemplating nipping out with the hoover shortly.... :oops:

Currently trying to show mum how to use an iPod. Then I have to show her how to connect it to her MINI. :lol: Ahwell, it gets me out of cleaning/cooking.

No games for me this year :cry:

--

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.”

Rich B said...

I've had to nip home to get the laptop to install my gfs Nike fuelband on, the drive home involved lots of sideways exits to junctions! I'm still crap at them though!

I bought one but for a friend. I tried it out and managed to burn 200 calories during a 15 minute drive. Load of rubbish :lol:

--

Mito Man said...

Rich B said...

I bought one but for a friend. I tried it out and managed to burn 200 calories during a 15 minute drive. Load of rubbish :lol:

yeah, driving is what it's for...

--

Cheers

Rich

escaped for a while this afternoon to do this route, deserted welsh fun :)

Your link text

There is much p1ss taking from Mrs. Nef because my freshly painted brake carriers have just gone into the still-hot oven to cure.

--

Chief Wheel and Cake Monkey - Strong Broo Racing

Today is the one day in the year when I'm really not keen on driving anywhere. Tomorrow too if I can get away with it.

--

BMW Car Magazine

I forgot to get booze for the next couple of days last night while getting food.

There is a (truly) 24hr garage about eight miles out. Which stocks booze. Yay!

Oddly, however, I seem to have put fifty miles on the car. No idea how that happened! :lol:

Empty, greasy roads = fun.

Rich B said...

Mito Man said...

Rich B said...

yeah, driving is what it's for...

You're meant to wear it from the moment you get up till just before you sleep rather than only for exercising hence it is made to take everything into account.

--

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular