Forums > General > unfinished project anyone?

UNFINISHED PROJECT ANYONE?
Previous | 1 | Next

clack.

You'll need a few spare quid mind....

Nice and driveable

--

Cheers,
Mike

caneswell said...

Nice and driveable

I was wondering about that. Also " The patter of tiny feet forces this incredibly reluctant sale" which is fair enough but why part ex for F430 or 997 Turbo or 997 GT3 :?

Because he has realised that what was a great idea on teh internets in reality will be a fvcking liability :roll:

--

A yellow loltus

You save SEVEN THOUSAND POUNDS off original price so it's a deal a steal etc.

I hate to imagine how many hours you would need to spend getting it up and running and then in all but 60 seconds bend it round a tree.

I'm intrigued by the "thematically controlled environment" it is stored in.

What themes are disallowed? :lol:

Updated December 25, 2012 at 11:44 AM

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

How much do you guys reckon it would take to get it back on the road?

--

Nuts on the road

DeskJockey said...

I'm intrigued by the "thematically controlled environment" it is stored in.

What themes are disallowed? :lol:

I'm hoping Russian airforce cockpit green combined with whale song. Sounds psycho.

focus69 said...

Four times as much as you hoped and twice as much as you've got.

--

Out of step with the forum.

I think the reason for sale would be better listed as "Missus is furious I spent £70k on a kit car, not a Porsche that she can keep up with the Jones' with".

NotoriousREV said...

focus69 said...

Four times as much as you hoped and twice as much as you've got.

:lol:. Cheers

--

Nuts on the road

:lol:

Typical Boatshoes advert, always good for a laugh mind.

--

Bunta's Tofu

Bet the geo hasn't been done for the larger wheels.

Looks like a lot of fabbing still to do, then all the assembly and finally the fiddly little jobs.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular