Forums > General > it's red, very very red.

IT'S RED, VERY VERY RED.
Previous | 1 | Next

just picked it up a few hours ago, my new daily driver + toy in one :) two doors, four seats, R/4WD and barrels of fun.

picked it up from here:

because that's where the guy worked :/

Mmm, nice 3 spokes ;)

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

:lol: Disappointing

--

Entirely pointless

Another non-evo car to add to the list ;)

--

I can only please one person a day. Today is not your day and tomorrow don't look good either.

Nice :lol:

Enjoys it!

--

Yes, yes, yes, I'm doing that all the time. You don't have to remind me every 10 seconds.

What in everything that's holy is that?

--

Cunt

Wilspeeds said...

What in everything that's holy is that?

Mitsubishi Shogun Pinin?

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

Would like to see that attempting the elk test.

--

BMW Car Magazine

yes, it's a shogun pinin (or pajero io as they're known here).

it's got a decent amount of get-up-and-go considering the dimensions. shares a 2.0l with the lancer of the time.

...elk test indeed :/

i'm in the process of replacing anything that emits light with something better, and getting all the wiring re-done by auto-leccy, as it's a ten year old car. but it's in luvvverly condition for the age, drives excellently and has 3mm steel underbody protection to boot!

Hopefully not a GDi engine as they are rubbish. Coke up something silly, certainly in Volvos.

Apparently decent enough wee cars, folk will think you are a tiny Gypsy. :)

Petrol, and they don't have any gypsy-stigma attached to them o'er here.

I like them!

--

Ben

I like em too. There's something cool about the little 3 door Pajero/Shogun things. Looks great in bright red 8)

good to see the appeal isn't lost on all forum members. I think it's a very 'evo' car, just in a round-about (that's not a drifting pub) way.

i'll update this thread as the little beast improves...

Updated December 27, 2012 at 6:10 AM

Remember the Evolution versions that did! This one has 290bhp.

ebay Link for Picture

Updated December 27, 2012 at 1:41 PM

--

www.nitroaddiction.co.uk

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular