Forums > Any other business > it's red, very very red.

Previous | 1 | Next

just picked it up a few hours ago, my new daily driver + toy in one :) two doors, four seats, R/4WD and barrels of fun.

picked it up from here:

because that's where the guy worked :/

Mmm, nice 3 spokes ;)

1st and 3rd places FECPOTY Shed of the Year 2016

:lol: Disappointing

Another non-evo car to add to the list ;)

Nuts on the road

Nice :lol:

Enjoys it!

What in everything that's holy is that?

Wilspeeds said...

What in everything that's holy is that?

Mitsubishi Shogun Pinin?

1st and 3rd places FECPOTY Shed of the Year 2016

Would like to see that attempting the elk test.

Get paid for your online content, reviews, likes and views

Social Coin Network

yes, it's a shogun pinin (or pajero io as they're known here).

it's got a decent amount of get-up-and-go considering the dimensions. shares a 2.0l with the lancer of the time.

...elk test indeed :/

i'm in the process of replacing anything that emits light with something better, and getting all the wiring re-done by auto-leccy, as it's a ten year old car. but it's in luvvverly condition for the age, drives excellently and has 3mm steel underbody protection to boot!

Hopefully not a GDi engine as they are rubbish. Coke up something silly, certainly in Volvos.

Apparently decent enough wee cars, folk will think you are a tiny Gypsy. :)

Petrol, and they don't have any gypsy-stigma attached to them o'er here.

I like them!

"you don't look like a fussy eater"

I like em too. There's something cool about the little 3 door Pajero/Shogun things. Looks great in bright red 8)

good to see the appeal isn't lost on all forum members. I think it's a very 'evo' car, just in a round-about (that's not a drifting pub) way.

i'll update this thread as the little beast improves...

Updated December 27, 2012 at 6:10 AM

Remember the Evolution versions that did! This one has 290bhp.

ebay Link for Picture

Updated December 27, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular