Forums > General > GT3 to the moon and back

GT3 TO THE MOON AND BACK
Previous | 1 | Next

Is back!

http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/porsche/911-gt3-996/porsche-911-996-gt3-2004/985783

Updated December 23, 2012 at 8:28 PM

--

A yellow loltus

I thought it would have nearly 500,000 miles on the clock. This thread title was misleading ;)

I remember liking that the last time it was for sale, at 911 Virgin in August 2011. Having dug up a thread from then on PH it turns out it was sold for about £25k at that time. No way is it worth as much in a private sale.

--

YOLO

Probably lost 100 ponies by now.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

I was astounded it sold as hick last time, this time :?

--

A yellow loltus

Mito Man said...

Probably lost 100 ponies by now.

Nope.

--

Much blasphemy ensued, and some menace, which I stopped by dismounting and opening the carriage door, and intimating an intention of mending the road with his immediate remains, if he did not hold his tongue. He held it.

Marv said...

I thought it would have nearly 500,000 miles on the clock. This thread title was misleading ;)

Yea, just under 240k miles to the moon, Boo, down with misleading threads. :lol:

--

JL said...

It's a valid point from Gavin (a phrase I use rarely!)

RIP GT3 to the moon and back :(

--

Much blasphemy ensued, and some menace, which I stopped by dismounting and opening the carriage door, and intimating an intention of mending the road with his immediate remains, if he did not hold his tongue. He held it.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular