Forums > General > GT3 to the moon and back

GT3 TO THE MOON AND BACK
Previous | 1 | Next

Is back!

http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/porsche/911-gt3-996/porsche-911-996-gt3-2004/985783

Updated December 23, 2012 at 8:28 PM

--

A yellow loltus

I thought it would have nearly 500,000 miles on the clock. This thread title was misleading ;)

--

Yes, yes, yes, I'm doing that all the time. You don't have to remind me every 10 seconds.

I remember liking that the last time it was for sale, at 911 Virgin in August 2011. Having dug up a thread from then on PH it turns out it was sold for about £25k at that time. No way is it worth as much in a private sale.

Probably lost 100 ponies by now.

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

I was astounded it sold as hick last time, this time :?

--

A yellow loltus

Mito Man said...

Probably lost 100 ponies by now.

Nope.

Marv said...

I thought it would have nearly 500,000 miles on the clock. This thread title was misleading ;)

Yea, just under 240k miles to the moon, Boo, down with misleading threads. :lol:

RIP GT3 to the moon and back :(

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular