Forums > General > New job

NEW JOB
Previous | 1 | Next

So after quite a lengthy interview process, I've finally been accepted as an Assistant Manager in a 4* hotel in old Lyon. This means I no longer have to work nights and will get to see some great cars again.

I had initially been head hunted, but there was another person as well. I had three interviews in total. The fist with the Hotel Manager, the second with the Group Manager and the third was a show down between me and the other candidate with the owners of the group! This last one I had never heard of before and we had to explain why we are better than the other :shock:.

Anyway, I got the job with (almost) the wage I had asked for. I start mid January and am really looking forward to being in the new position.

So, as normal, should any of you pass through Lyon, PM me and I'll try to sort something out ;).

--

Nuts on the road

So you'll be the new Alex but for "cheap" hotels in France? :lol:

Congrats anyway! Pretty good Christmas present eh! ;)

I wouldn't say cheap ;), but I'm sure something can be arranged.

--

Nuts on the road

Nice one 8)

None of my future tours go near near Lyon, unfortunately!

--

Speed holes.

focus69 said...

The fist with the Hotel Manager

Sometimes you've gotta do what you gotta do to get the gig :lol:

Congrats on the new job!

--

Out of step with the forum.

Congratulations, even more so as you were head-to-head with your competitor. Brutal way of hiring staff!

Well done, and there's a possibility we could be heading through Lyon next June, can you offer secure parking for three or four motorbikes? :D

Well done - no immediate plans to go to Lyon but if I do, you'll get a call :D

Barry said...

Well done, and there's a possibility we could be heading through Lyon next June, can you offer secure parking for three or four motorbikes? :D

Secure closed garage. Might not be free though.

--

Nuts on the road

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular