Forums > Moaning forum > Hangovers

HANGOVERS
Previous | 12 | Next

Too old for this schit. I am slowly entering into a world of pain thanks mostly to Jagerbombs, a pitcher of mojito and a number of shots all sat ontop of numerous pints of bitter.

:lol: I've got no sympathy for you!

--

Entirely pointless

When the old man came over for the 7s, I had basically a week on it, with the last three days being near-blackout all-dayers.

Even a week later I still wasn't feeling 100%, and had a cold and my fucked back to contend with as well.

You know nothing. :lol:

I've got to go into work and I'm currently on the train (not even contemplating driving) and I swear the world is going round in circles. It feels like I'm going through waves of hangover followed by being drunk again.

I'm not going to enjoy today in the slightest.

Have fun OC :lol:

That will teach you.

--

Nuts on the road

No, it won't. That's the problem.

Orange Cola said...

I've got to go into work and I'm currently on the train (not even contemplating driving) and I swear the world is going round in circles. It feels like I'm going through waves of hangover followed by being drunk again.

I'm not going to enjoy today in the slightest.

Ah, the joy of alcohol sweats the next day..

It definately gets more difficult the older you get. I went out recently with a group which included some younger friends who were buying rounds of Jagerbombs, mine were passed on quietly to a willing recipient :D

John said...

It definately gets more difficult the older you get. I went out recently with a group which included some younger friends who were buying rounds of Jagerbombs, mine were passed on quietly to a willing recipient :D

John is correct. Jagermeister is acceptable as a sponsor on German Touring Cars, but not to drink.

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

Jagerbombs are excellent but the trots the morning after drinking them are horrific. :(

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Well I've just managed to eat something. It was the lower bowel movements I suffered from rather than the hot/cold sweats. I think the bum gravy might stop soon.

JL you are correct. It started as "I'll get the last train home after a few pints" and at 2:30 I found a taxi.

Jäger is the work of the devil. Last time I had one er lots they were bought buy a guy called Ben Stiller (no joke) and I recall nothing after until the morning.

World of pain for the following 2 days. :lol:

djchocice said...

Jagerbombs are excellent but the trots the morning after drinking them are horrific. :(

How are you able to attribute your bowel movements specifically to the Jagerbombs? :lol:

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

All I know is that when I get sufficiently drunk I will get diarrhoea the next day. Also drinking to the point of vomiting = no hang over at all.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

I'm never sick at night it's the next morning that im ruff. Smelling the toilet to make myself sick normally works. Doesn't matter if I smell bleach or sh1t I can garuntee it will come back up in anger

--

For sure

A friend of mine, who should know better at 44, stumbled into the bathroom desperately trying to hold back the puke before he reached the toilet. Once there he launched the lot only to find the lid was down :lol:

His wife wasn't too pleased :evil:

John said...

A friend of mine, who should know better at 44, stumbled into the bathroom desperately trying to hold back the puke before he reached the toilet. Once there he launched the lot only to find the lid was down :lol:

:lol::lol:

Alan said...

John said...

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I've only ever been sick on the night once, all other times it has been next day touch and go. I've also never had a night I can't remember.

The night is good fun, very rarely have a bad one. It's writing off the next day I don't like - I've always got something I want to do but I either can't drive or can't do whats needed for fear of vomit or bum gravy explosions.

Jobbo said...

djchocice said...

How are you able to attribute your bowel movements specifically to the Jagerbombs? :lol:

Every time I have a few Jagerbombs my arse turns into an active volcano without fail, I can also remain in orbit for short periods of time if the eruption is severe enough.

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Ron Burgundy said...

I'm never sick at night it's the next morning that im ruff. Smelling the toilet to make myself sick normally works. Doesn't matter if I smell bleach or sh1t I can garuntee it will come back up in anger

By which time it's too late. If you have the presence of mind, a tactical chunder before bed, pint of water and a few Advil will see you right the next day to an extent you wouldn't believe. I always forget, and always suffer.

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular