Forums > Any other business > FAO of Bryn

FAO OF BRYN
Previous | 1 | Next

Nice new run around. Redresses the balance a bit 8)

--

Ben

:?:

--

Now stop trolling me you hat-wearing thundermut.

Barry you have been overtaken by people that don't even post broken links :lol:

--

I'd rather be wrong than dull

? there is no link. Thought Bryn would be in here sooner to redress the interesting new car quota. A clue - more of what he's already got of the french FWD nature

--

Ben

DS?

--

Much blasphemy ensued, and some menace, which I stopped by dismounting and opening the carriage door, and intimating an intention of mending the road with his immediate remains, if he did not hold his tongue. He held it.

Apologies for not notifying the forum sooner but I've been out driving it since I picked it up :D 8)

I'll post up some photos tomorrow but if anyone cares to take a guess, Lord Metcalfe has one...

Cheers,
Bryn.

--

Performance Legends

Must be a Clio Trophy then 8)

Come on Bryan, tell us more. Metcalfe has too many cars to play the guessing game ;).

--

Nuts on the road

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular