Forums > General > Passed my theory

PASSED MY THEORY
Previous | 12 | Next

As title says, passed the theory test and now have the practical to do.

Scored 50/50 on the multiple choice (pass mark of 43) and 56/75 for the hazard perception (pass mark is 44)

--

Cheers,
James

Well done, now the easy bit is just remaining.

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

Mito Man said...

Well done, now the easy bit is just remaining.

Didn't know you had a full motorcycle licence?

Congrats TT.

Congrats and best of luck.

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Nope but my friend and my dad got their motorbike licenses in a week so it can't be that bad.

--

Congrats 8)

Go and do it yourself and report back how easy it is?

Barry said...

Even if he really struggled he'd say it was piss easy.

Nice one TT8)

Why are we assuming it's a motorcycle license? :?

--

Entirely pointless

Don't know why, I just assumed he was already driving?

Are you doing the Cat. A test on a 125cc or a 600cc? Either way once you get it you will never look back!

DK

--

www.nitroaddiction.co.uk

Barry said...

He (I assume) started a thread the other day about which first car to buy so I guess it's his theory for driving.

WD TT BTW ;)

--

3 - 2 - 1 - Go.................

8)

ukpete said...

Nice one TT8)

Why are we assuming it's a motorcycle license? :?

Nope not doing the bike test yet, planning to do that if I decide to move to the city after uni. I'm not driving as of yet, hence why I made the thread title. Having lessons currently and my driving instructor said to book the practical after passing the theory so have that to do now. Apparently the nearest ones are in March! :shock:

--

Cheers,
James

Dr.(tbc) Alex said...

Barry said...

He (I assume) started a thread the other day about which first car to buy so I guess it's his theory for driving.

WD TT BTW ;)

Yes Alex I'm a man, check my signature :P

--

Cheers,
James

So you could be a woman. Like that fit model called James King.

--

I have never heard or read a woman quoting Hemingway though.

--

Entirely pointless

Congrats TT. I hope you can pass the test before March ;).

--

I can only please one person a day. Today is not your day and tomorrow don't look good either.

Are you really only 17, TT?

Well done, youngster.

Turned 18 on the 13th December, had to rearrange the test twice as it both clashed with uni open days entirely by coincidence :roll:

To be fair though I had been ready to take the test a few months before booking it, it was just out of pure laziness I passed this late :lol:

--

Cheers,
James

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular